The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

I am so Confused! Expecting You MJ

Nullcod3r007

New Contributor
Sep 17, 2018
Hey , i have read both tmf and unscripted .
but i get confused over and over again in my journey . Sometimes ,i think of learning ai because of improving some sector ..on the other time i think of searcrhing what people complains about .i search in Twitter ,reddit but i can't find anytgany . I always find "I hate my life" ..bla bla bla .Can anyone heal me out with this??

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

EliteMikey

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 9, 2018
Hi, I'm not MJ, but I'm gonna try to help you.
A good way to find inspiration for a revolutionary idea is to look into the small things. Think what would make you happy if you had it? What annoyed you today? What problems did others tell you about? When traveling was there an issue you experienced? Is there a thing that annoys you on a daily basis, but you can't figure out a solution?
Keep asking yourself these questions and eventually you will find a REAL problem.
Then just improve the lives of people experiencing your problem.
Hope this helps. Good luck!

George Appiah

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Can anyone heal me out with this?
This is your first post, you've not introduced yourself yet, and you shared nothing about your background, present situation and immediate goal(s) in this thread.

All the "advice" you'll get are going to be generic stuff that won't move the needle and may even get you more confused.

So, maybe you should start by introducing yourself... if you want personalized advice with resources to help you move forward.

jpn

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 6, 2017
Netherlands
Hey , i have read both tmf and unscripted .
but i get confused over and over again in my journey . Sometimes ,i think of learning ai because of improving some sector ..on the other time i think of searcrhing what people complains about .i search in Twitter ,reddit but i can't find anytgany . I always find "I hate my life" ..bla bla bla .Can anyone heal me out with this??
Don’t worry about finding problems yet. Work on yourself. If your native language is not English, take an English class.

If your native language is English. Take a writing class.

What you wrote is written so poorly that it hurts to read.

As for your question, look for complaints/problems. Learning AI is not a seed for starting a business, solving a problem could be. This requires practice. Try and notice things that annoy you or that are more work than they should be. Then test if there’s a business around solving that problem.

LiveEntrepreneur

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
You sound exactly like me. I always feel lost in the journey, I know why I am doing it but it's just thoughts that I can't explain, overthinking a lot of stuff. Very hard to explain, I imagine you are having the same problem. Question do you feel like you're all over the place? I haven't completely overcome this issue, I am trying and it seems to be getting better but one thing that really helps is just whatever you are thinking about take action, a lot seems to figure it self out. Like I commented on a post not too long ago I was confused on writing emails, but after just doing it, it seems to be getting better.

Sorry if this wasn't helpful, like I said it's difficult to explain. But like George said, introduce yourself and list down your problems, I'm sure someone can point you in the right direction. Good luck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I bought 4 of his courses about freelancing / copywriting. I'm halfway through the first. The...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom