The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO I am new for this type of forum

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Sukhmeet

New Contributor
Oct 18, 2021
Hello everyone,
Its sukhmeet from india. I recently completed my schooling and got to know about the book millionaire fastlane . I am reading it and found it quite inspiring. I would love to be a part of this community of like minds who wants to be financially free. Thanks for accepting me here :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

robertwills

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Sep 9, 2020
Atlanta, GA
Hello everyone,
Its sukhmeet from india. I recently completed my schooling and got to know about the book millionaire fastlane . I am reading it and found it quite inspiring. I would love to be a part of this community of like minds who wants to be financially free. Thanks for accepting me here :)
That's great. You have your whole life ahead of you to make it anyway you want!

Andy Black

Pick a direction. Get started. Keep going.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the Fastlane form and really happy to see all of you here.

[REMOVED]
Tammie. Read the rules. All your posts seem to be self-promotional. This won’t get engagement from other forum members, and may get you banned.

Tammie Nguyen

New Contributor
Aug 10, 2021
Tammie. Read the rules. All your posts seem to be self-promotional. This won’t get engagement from other forum members, and may get you banned.
Thank you for letting me know. I'm just looking for business partners and no promotion here. Are you interested in our affiliate program above?

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Millionaire Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Thank you for letting me know. I'm just looking for business partners and no promotion here. Are you interested in our affiliate program above?

Following up a mod's request that you stop promoting with an actual promotion is quite legendary.

Clearly you will be promoting something every time you post, so goodbye and good luck.

prince1234

Contributor
Sep 8, 2021
welc
Hello everyone,
welcome, i m also from India. i will be glad if i can help you.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

prince1234

Contributor
Sep 8, 2021
Can you think of any interesting products in India that you can sell to Europe and USA? Something that doesn't exist there but is popular in India?
mayebe spices. The amount of spices grown here is more than any other place. And i think people of USA and Europe love spices .
But it is availaible there.
I think some beutiful arts from the different part of the country. The art here varies from place to place and they are amazing but many people here don't value it. But how about giving the real value to artist and the art of here is also famous in the western countries.

Last edited:

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
One year ago, I was just your average software developer who always consumed content about...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom