The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO I am ME!

Ernman

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum Erin. Great information and people here. The GOLD and NOTABLE threads are great places to start. Also go to the "I read..." threads and make a post about your thoughts on the books. More important than the banner, it helps the rest of know that you'll understand language and thoughts we use from the books. Looking forward to sharing your journey.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome Erin!

OP
OP
ErinStephens

ErinStephens

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 23, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Welcome Erin!
thank you!! I need to learn what this repbank is? BTW Loved Unscripted and almost done the Fastlane.....I will admit I am feeling a little stuck in my safe zone earning my decent salary but also scared to jump out ! I mean I have 2 kids in university they are like money magnets! SO, I am looking forward to learning and putting fear aside

Ernman

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
I will admit I am feeling a little stuck in my safe zone earning my decent salary but also scared to jump out ! I mean I have 2 kids in university they are like money magnets! SO, I am looking forward to learning and putting fear aside
Not at all uncommon fears. Hopefully, after some time here you'll come to grips with those fears and find the strength that is within all of us.

As for the kids in university...warn them and tell them they have six months, a year, whatever, to find jobs so you don't have to support them. If they are money magnets tell them to change polarity and start attracting money :playful:

OP
OP
ErinStephens

ErinStephens

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 23, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Not at all uncommon fears. Hopefully, after some time here you'll come to grips with those fears and find the strength that is within all of us.

As for the kids in university...warn them and tell them they have six months, a year, whatever, to find jobs so you don't have to support them. If they are money magnets tell them to change polarity and start attracting money :playful:
Amazing! I am going to buy them MJ's books!

Tanu1234

Contributor
Aug 4, 2018
Good Morning!

Just saying hello!

I've read both books - loved - them. Perfect time in my life. I am in Ontario Canada and I am here for information and learning.
Thanks
Erin
Hi Erin,

Welcome to the forum.[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 10, 2015
Greetings fellow Ontarian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom