The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am looking for changes

Sadrian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 13, 2017
China
Hi all, I am an accountant who almost at my 30. After graduated from a local university, I worked in different scales of companies (listed company, international company, etc) for several years.

Like most of the people, I have been working days and nights without realizing time flies, and all of a sudden I found some winkles on my face. I started realizing myself being a stereotyped person: every day go to work and every night go to bed. I realized that I want, and I need, some changes in my life, no matter good or bad (of course it would be better to have some good changes).

I am sure if I keep living like what I have been since my university graduation, I will never live, and own, my life. Therefore, on 1st Jan 2017, when I was at the beach watching the 1st sunrise in 2017, I made a little resolution to myself: I needed to make some changes by the end of this year!

And now, I am here, joining this forum full of entrepreneurs and business ideas, I start seeing some light from my life. I really hope I could get something from here.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PedroG

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Oct 1, 2013
NH
Welcome to the forum! I just turned 35 so I know what you mean. I've never felt the sense of urgency that I'm feeling now. I believe that sense of urgency is a requirement for success. You start to realize you cannot waste another minute and start looking at time very differently.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I really hope I could get something from here.

Read the two books which ground this forum ... they're considered the roadmaps for the escape you seek.

Welcome aboard.

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 9, 2015
Read the two books which ground this forum ... they're considered the roadmaps for the escape you seek.

Welcome aboard.

This is very solid advice. I promise you it will make the world of difference to how you understand not only the advice in this forum, but it'll shift your mind in a way which allows you to find the answers you need.

Sadrian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 13, 2017
China
Welcome to the forum! I just turned 35 so I know what you mean. I've never felt the sense of urgency that I'm feeling now. I believe that sense of urgency is a requirement for success. You start to realize you cannot waste another minute and start looking at time very differently.

Yes, I cannot agree more, especially when I started to know that some of my friends is a little bit ahead of me in their career and I somehow stay at a place where I have been staying for years. that is why I start looking for ways out. I really hope I could get some from here.

Sadrian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 13, 2017
China
This is very solid advice. I promise you it will make the world of difference to how you understand not only the advice in this forum, but it'll shift your mind in a way which allows you to find the answers you need.

Yes, that is also something I am looking for. I have read a few posts here and already gained some insights from the people replying the posts. I think those are the insights I have been looking for which I have never obtained from my friends. That really widen my horizon.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...