The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Hypothetical Airbnb

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Flexible Floor-Plan With Guest Suite - Pool/Spa - Houses for Rent in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States

This is a nice Airbnb.

If you're hypothetically going to Scottsdale, and hypothetically have to choose between 5 guys in a room with two beds and one bathroom for $400 a night, with one hypothetically sleeping under the table in his gremlin cot, versus hypothetically renting an entire house with 4 bedrooms, 8 beds and 3 baths for $360ish a night...

Then in that hypothetical scenario it might make sense to get the airbnb.

Note: this is all hypothetical, and I doubt you'll ever have to make a choice like this in the real world.

#landfill

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
zo4EMKC.gif

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
freelance is cool. but to own a business is like freedom. A newsletter I'm subscribed to gave...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I am going to test this for a month and see how it goes... If anyone wants to join using Crypto...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom