The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hypnotising yourself to create the character and belief you want! (POWERFUL)

Anything related to matters of the mind

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
OK, so why should you NOT tell yourself that you're a loser if that's the reality? Why should your self-talk be like "I'm the greatest chad of all time, and I bang chicks left and right, driving in my ferrari, fit as F*ck and wearing my guccis" when the reality is that you're a fat slob who watches Netflix the whole day and pushes burgers at McDonald's?

I don't disagree with your other points - you can definitely do both.

The original post wasn't that bad, but the next 2 pages of vehement insults and grade school level drama really drove the final nail in the coffin.

The world would be a very boring place if we all had the same opinion.

There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with each other on certain topics, but there is a big difference between an intellectual debate and a shit show filled with insults and personal attacks. This just shows poor insight and immaturity.

On the topic of mindset and identity:

From my own personal experience, our identity - the way in which we see ourselves is the main driver of 99% of our behavior. You can act consciously and use your free will to act and do things that are outside your self imposed mental boundaries (identity), but as soon as you "fall asleep" and turn on the autopilot, you will start behaving according to your identity - which means you will default to the most dominant habits and patterns of thinking that you've built over time.

Everything that you think, feel, and do gets recorded into your system and slowly builds up into your identity - who you think you are. But this accumulation happened over the course of decades.

Trying to change your identity through positive thinking and affirmations is a preposterous idea. It's like trying to break a concrete wall using a plastic fork. What you do in a day (99%) will always overpower your morning affirmations (1%) - the bulk of our thoughts, emotions and actions will always win.

Which means that the most effective way to change your life is through repeated positive action.
Do the things that you want to do. Practice being the person that you want to be.

And always remind yourself that you are the source of your life and the creator of your own destiny. What you choose to do today will determine your future.
I purpousl
Agree here also. I just didn't get the part about hypnotizing yourself to be confident and abundant at the early stage.

The more you feel confident and abundant it kills off whatever hunger that is remaining in the person.

The only exception with affirming and self-hypnosis, which I can see to be extremely beneficial, is to hypnotize yourself to be a high pain threshold action monster. It is what the extreme bodybuilders do (minus the self-inflicting damages that you shouldn't follow).

A bodybuilder will keep repeating to themselves that "I love to eat chicken breast, salad, drink plain water and it tastes delicious".

You can easily copy and transform it into whatever task you hate to complete and do them.
Exactly, you can use it to tell yourself I love to work.
"Every hour I put in to work makes me more and more hungy and excited" "the more I work the more energy I get"
Ect... Those are affirmations too

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
I purpousl

Exactly, you can use it to tell yourself I love to work.
"Every hour I put in to work makes me more and more hungy and excited" "the more I work the more energy I get"
Ect... Those are affirmations too
I used it also for Matches in kickboxing, To increase my punching Power and sharpening some skills. I used to vizualise before fights how my low kicks would break his knees and shatter his legs, stuff like that is crazy powerful and works.

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
The original post wasn't that bad, but the next 2 pages of vehement insults and grade school level drama really drove the final nail in the coffin.

The world would be a very boring place if we all had the same opinion.

There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with each other on certain topics, but there is a big difference between an intellectual debate and a shit show filled with insults and personal attacks. This just shows poor insight and immaturity.

On the topic of mindset and identity:

From my own personal experience, our identity - the way in which we see ourselves is the main driver of 99% of our behavior. You can act consciously and use your free will to act and do things that are outside your self imposed mental boundaries (identity), but as soon as you "fall asleep" and turn on the autopilot, you will start behaving according to your identity - which means you will default to the most dominant habits and patterns of thinking that you've built over time.

Everything that you think, feel, and do gets recorded into your system and slowly builds up into your identity - who you think you are. But this accumulation happened over the course of decades.

Trying to change your identity through positive thinking and affirmations is a preposterous idea. It's like trying to break a concrete wall using a plastic fork. What you do in a day (99%) will always overpower your morning affirmations (1%) - the bulk of our thoughts, emotions and actions will always win.

Which means that the most effective way to change your life is through repeated positive action.
Do the things that you want to do. Practice being the person that you want to be.

And always remind yourself that you are the source of your life and the creator of your own destiny. What you choose to do today will determine your future.
I did that on purpose to piss people off and get more engagement in the post, which worked now the post is Hot and it's my first one in the forum.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I did that on purpose to piss people off and get more engagement in the post, which worked now the post is Hot and it's my first one in the forum.
Your story changes with every post.

That's why they call your Enneagram Type the Chameleon. You're driven by self-image, and that image changes based on how you perceive the situation around you. Usually it's a shallow false self-image that shatters like an egg if you barely touch it (kind of like yours did after just a few posts).

Your entire identity is based on what you have (BMW), how much you've earned ($10k per month supposedly), what you do (Fighter, supposedly), and other shallow "accomplishments" like getting with women.

Healthy Threes can be successful. Unhealthy Threes are often low-achieving scammers who usually can't afford the things they buy to trick others (or themselves) into believing they are something/someone that they are not.

There is a 99.9% chance you are going to try to scam people on this forum at some point in the near future, just like you are now claiming that you did with your original post.

Anyone who takes advice from you is a moron.

Last edited:

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022

That's why they call your Enneagram Type the Chameleon. You're driven by self-image, and that image changes based on how you perceive the situation around you. Usually it's a shallow false self-image that shatters like an egg if you barely touch it (kind of like yours did after just a few posts).

Your entire identity is based on what you have (BMW), how much you've earned ($10k per month supposedly), what you do (Fighter, supposedly), and other shallow "accomplishments" like getting with women.

Healthy Threes can be successful. Unhealthy Threes are often low-achieving scammers who usually can't afford the things they buy to trick others (or themselves) into believing they are something/someone that they are not.

There is a 99.9% chance you are going to try to scam people on this forum at some point in the near future, just like you are now claiming that you did with your original post.

Sure man I am here to scam people, that's what it's all about lol

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022

Okay you can call me all that It's alright that I'm shallow and a scammer and what not.
One thing I know is I will not make youtube videos in my 40s on how to start making money on upwork.
Label me however you want, you're still a geek who probably struggles to get laid mate.
I wouldn't even be surprised if you payed girls for their feet pictues.
So who df wants advice from a dude making youtube videos for upwork who is probably in his late 30s early 40s.
You probably even sold courses for it too lol, and I am the scammer? Give me a break mate

Guyfieri5

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jul 13, 2019
Raleigh, North Carolina
Agree here also. I just didn't get the part about hypnotizing yourself to be confident and abundant at the early stage.

The more you feel confident and abundant it kills off whatever hunger that is remaining in the person.

The only exception with affirming and self-hypnosis, which I can see to be extremely beneficial, is to hypnotize yourself to be a high pain threshold action monster. It is what the extreme bodybuilders do (minus the self-inflicting damages that you shouldn't follow).

A bodybuilder will keep repeating to themselves that "I love to eat chicken breast, salad, drink plain water and it tastes delicious".

You can easily copy and transform it into whatever task you hate to complete and do them.
I mean the only form of "self-hypnosis" I've done is reframe some of the pain I endure while lifting or working long hours to being a good thing rather than something that is detrimental to my health or something. Like you said though, I don't see any value in having any "confidence" or "borrowing from future abundance" as some gurus say to have some swag to your step while your life absolutely sucks. As far as I'm concerned you need to be taking care of business, not deluding yourself with notions of some future abundance or the power of words to "transform your life." Nothing beats good old fashion hard work and focus to fix your life and feeling confident and abundant when you've achieved success.

dru-man

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Jun 7, 2013
Southeast Asia
To anyone who says the mind isn't powerful enough to do these things, how else do you explain the placebo effect? People can literally heal themselves through the power of their mind, sometimes of debilitating diseases. It's such a common occurrence that no scientific experiment can afford to not take it into account.

Or how do you explain that people lost five times as much weight just by thinking about it? Study finds you really can think yourself slim

Evidence for the power of the mind to shape your reality is all over the place. If you refuse to look for it and see it, you're emotionally attached to being a cynic, in my opinion.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
To anyone who says the mind isn't powerful enough to do these things, how else do you explain the placebo effect? People can literally heal themselves through the power of their mind, sometimes of debilitating diseases. It's such a common occurrence that no scientific experiment can afford to not take it into account.

Or how do you explain that people lost five times as much weight just by thinking about it? Study finds you really can think yourself slim

Evidence for the power of the mind to shape your reality is all over the place. If you refuse to look for it and see it, you're emotionally attached to being a cynic, in my opinion.
Not arguing against that the mind is powerful but rather how it is being used to gain maximum power.

It should be used to generate immediate actions or it becomes useless or marginally useful.

It must be action and immediate.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
explain the placebo effect? People can literally heal themselves through the power of their mind, sometimes of debilitating diseases. It's such a common occurrence that no scientific experiment can afford to not take it into account.
The placebo effect is real but mostly applies to how you FEEL about things. It also decreases over time.

Let’s say someone is in pain. You give them a sugar pill and tell them it will cure their pain. You’ll see the biggest decrease in pain the first time you give it to them… and it will get smaller and disappear over time.

That’s why it’s a placebo — it’s not lasting or real. It doesn’t fix problems, it only masks symptoms.

If you have a broken leg, no amount of placebo will heal your leg. It’s broken. So it doesn’t actually change physical reality.

In addition there are some known components of the placebo that have nothing to do with the mind:
• Baseline Regression — your body has a bias towards health. Therefore it has a tendency to revert back to health over time. For example, say you are depressed. Did your treatment cure you, or just the passage of time?
• Confirmation Bias — when you take a treatment you naturally look for evidence of getting better, which tends to shut down your perception of evidence to the contrary.

These two factors add up to much of what’s known as the placebo effect. More than 50%. Here’s an article for you: The weird power of the placebo effect, explained

I don’t believe much in the power of the mind except in-so-far as it affects your actions. But there likely is no metaphysical power of the mind. Just a boring, mechanical power to get you to change your actions.

NLP and hypnosis for example aren’t metaphysical - they are boring and extremely physical. Changing how you feel and act for the most part. There is no “law of attraction” BS going on.

I’ve seen countless people, for example, be extremely confident about what they do. I’ve had a guy who never got results for clients with Facebook ads (he just learned them) tell me they can get AWESOME results for clients, but they just don’t have any atm. Wtf?

How can you be so confident you can get results for clients if you never did it before?! This is ridiculous. Would you be confident about riding a bicycle if you’ve never done it before?

The world is full of confident idiots, who are convinced they can, but who actually can’t when the rubber hits the road. I prefer to be skeptical and tend to always doubt myself and my ability. It’s what keeps me sharp and gets me to outperform those who are confident.

Last edited:

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
To anyone who says the mind isn't powerful enough to do these things, how else do you explain the placebo effect?
The nervous system has full control over your body.
It can increase or decrease heartrate, release any hormone or enzyme at any time, change your core temperature, blood pressure etc.

The placebo effect is basic physiology, not something supernatural.
It's your limited ability to control the autonomic part of your nervous system as well as genetic expression.

Guyfieri5

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jul 13, 2019
Raleigh, North Carolina
So if Selfhypnosis is Action faking, then spensing time on a forum is alsoba waste of time, if you apply the logic.
"So stop spending time on forums and Do the Work! Bla bla...
The forum could be action-faking if you're not using it to network and gain valuable insights for your business. Like any tool, it really just depends on what you're trying to do. A lot of great stories and resources here if you look hard enough. I'm still not sure what you mean by "self-hypnosis" as this is the first I've heard of it, but I think we all agree that having a positive mindset is extremely valuable to gaining success. You enter action-faking territory when you start using visualization techniques or whatever instead of taking action to achieve your goals. I'm sure using them and taking action could be beneficial I guess although I'm still not sure how.

Guyfieri5

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jul 13, 2019
Raleigh, North Carolina
Save your self years of your life (That I wasted doing this) and get out there and do something with your self, Instead of sitting at your desk trying to meditate your way out of your problems.
I agree completely. I see this method as another attempt to treat the symptom rather than the actual problem. Like you, I spent years gobbling up this nonsense when I could have just taken action to resolve the issues causing me mental anguish. I see no benefit in having confidence when you have no clear vision for your life and the skills to obtain the things you want. Just get out the pen and paper, do your 1/5/10, and get to work making it happen.

dru-man

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Jun 7, 2013
Southeast Asia
The nervous system has full control over your body.
It can increase or decrease heartrate, release any hormone or enzyme at any time, change your core temperature, blood pressure etc.

The placebo effect is basic physiology, not something supernatural.
It's your limited ability to control the autonomic part of your nervous system as well as genetic expression.

I didn't say there was anything supernatural about it. I'm just saying the power of the mind is very well documented.

You don't think the ability of your mind to control your nervous system has implications for the other areas of your life? You don't think confidence and other personality traits or aspects of your identity are connected to how you FEEL?

If you read up on how REBT works, for instance, it's very clear that your feelings are generated by the thoughts you create in your mind. Self-hypnosis and affirmation is essentially just a technique for doing just that. And if you can use your thoughts to create your feelings, you should theoretically be able to manipulate your feelings to create results in various areas of your life.

REBT is one of the most researched and proven forms of therapy, and it's particularly powerful for performance in sports. As well as mental health (are confidence and self identity not just aspects of mental health?). The core premise of REBT is basically decide what you want to feel and then structure your thought processes in such a way that you create those feelings.

I really don't see how self-hypnosis shouldn't create the same effects. So why not at least consider it (as opposed to just dismissing and attempting to ridicule it as a worthy topic of discussion)? But again, we don't have to guess about it -- plenty of research has already been done. We can argue about it all day, but it really doesn't take long to dig around and eyeball the research for yourself.

There seems to be a big straw-man in this thread that people who believe in self-hypnosis don't believe in action. I don't think anyone has said that at all. I just find it strange how some people scoff so hard at these ideas without considering that there are actually some practical applications (yes, if you're also willing to actually take action towards your desires).

It doesn't mean you make these ideas your religion.

The placebo effect is real but mostly applies to how you FEEL about things. It also decreases over time.

Let’s say someone is in pain. You give them a sugar pill and tell them it will cure their pain. You’ll see the biggest decrease in pain the first time you give it to them… and it will get smaller and disappear over time.

That’s why it’s a placebo — it’s not lasting or real. It doesn’t fix problems, it only masks symptoms.

If you have a broken leg, no amount of placebo will heal your leg. It’s broken. So it doesn’t actually change physical reality.

Here's another one for you: Using hypnosis to accelerate the healing of bone fractures: a randomized controlled pilot study - PubMed

"Conclusion: Despite a small sample size and limited statistical power, these data suggest that hypnosis may be capable of enhancing both anatomical and functional fracture healing, and that further investigation of hypnosis to accelerate healing is warranted."

Skepticism can be healthy, but just like over-reliance on changing your thoughts without changing your actions, it can also go too far. Why be so cynical and authoritative about something when you can just do some very basic research and see what is actually being discovered?

In addition there are some known components of the placebo that have nothing to do with the mind:
• Baseline Regression — your body has a bias towards health. Therefore it has a tendency to revert back to health over time. For example, say you are depressed. Did your treatment cure you, or just the passage of time?
• Confirmation Bias — when you take a treatment you naturally look for evidence of getting better, which tends to shut down your perception of evidence to the contrary.

This is a rich statement because the skeptics of self-hypnosis seem to be the ones most committed to ignoring the existing evidence. These things are being studied already -- we don't have to guess about it and pretend we know what we're talking about.

These two factors add up to much of what’s known as the placebo effect. More than 50%. Here’s an article for you: The weird power of the placebo effect, explained

I don’t believe much in the power of the mind except in-so-far as it affects your actions. But there likely is no metaphysical power of the mind. Just a boring, mechanical power to get you to change your actions.

I didn't say anything about metaphysical causes. This is a straw-man argument.

You can acknowledge and implement an observed phenomenon without taking a concrete stance on why it exists.

You've only got so much time on Earth, and science moves extremely slowly, so dismissing practical techniques just because you don't know exactly why they exist, or because of a scarcity of research proving their efficacy without a doubt, just seems shortsighted to me.

If action is the most powerful way to change your life, and a technique exists that can "get you to change your actions," as you say, why would you care that it's based on a "boring mechanical power?"

NLP and hypnosis for example aren’t metaphysical - they are boring and extremely physical. Changing how you feel and act for the most part. There is no “law of attraction” BS going on.

Again, I didn't say anything about the law of attraction. Straw-man.

And if they work, who cares if they are boring and physical? If they work, why not just use them?

Why attack a technique just because it's boring and physical? I really just don't understand why people get so riled up about this stuff.

If you can change the way you feel and act, of course there would be big, potentially life-changing implications for that.

I’ve seen countless people, for example, be extremely confident about what they do. I’ve had a guy who never got results for clients with Facebook ads (he just learned them) tell me they can get AWESOME results for clients, but they just don’t have any atm. Wtf?

How can you be so confident you can get results for clients if you never did it before?! This is ridiculous. Would you be confident about riding a bicycle if you’ve never done it before?

The world is full of confident idiots, who are convinced they can, but who actually can’t when the rubber hits the road. I prefer to be skeptical and tend to always doubt myself and my ability. It’s what keeps me sharp and gets me to outperform those who are confident.

I agree with you. That's a dangerous line to walk.

I'd put more money on a guy eventually having success in life if he can conjure an inner sense of confidence, but of course it doesn't completely replace the value of skills and experience.

Just because something is important and useful doesn't mean it can't be taken too far.

Not arguing against that the mind is powerful but rather how it is being used to gain maximum power.

It should be used to generate immediate actions or it becomes useless or marginally useful.

It must be action and immediate.

I agree that thoughts and action should be used together.

I disagree that thoughts alone are useless, though.

Another example:

"In 2004, a team of scientists at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Ohio explored the benefits of a strength program by simply imagining, or visualising, exercising a muscle. They titled their breakthrough study “From mental power to muscle power–gaining strength by using the mind.” The group of 30 young and healthy volunteers was split into three subsets. Two groups were instructed on how to make the directed imaginary movement, finger and bicep movement, as real as possible inside their heads. The third group was a control group. When the researchers measured muscle strength before, during and after the ‘imagined’ training sessions, they saw a positive increased strength in both groups of imaginary movement! In fact, their finger strength increased by 35% and the bicep strength by 13.5%. Huge numbers strength-wise!

Source: © The Health Sciences Academy ®. All Rights Reserved.

Read more: Home – The Health Sciences Academy - The Health Sciences Academy"

I've seen similar studies in the past.

Of course taking action AND using the power of your mind together would be the best way to go. Nobody in their right mind would argue with that, in my opinion.

But both actual action AND mind power have observed effects by themselves, so it seems downright unscientific to deny that.

We could go on all day about why these things work. I'd rather just brainstorm ways to attempt putting them to use.

Last edited:

Keushei

Serial Entrepeneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Dec 31, 2022
United kingdom
I am about to share a powerful concept I have been using for years to create unshakable confidence and manipulate my Belief system to the core.
After using this you will believe all the things you say to yourself, you will believe that you are the kind of person you want to be within 1 month you should start seeing mental changes.

You are going to combine 2 powerful things:
1. SELF HYPNOSIS
2.AFFIRMATIONS

Self Hypnosis

The first thing you think of when you hear hypnosis is probably a a hypnotist on stage at america's got talent who is hypnotising a random person to behave and believe he is a Chicken.
You probably think it's something woo woo and there is no real science behind it, right?
WRONG!
I will skip explaining to you the science behind hypnosis since it would be a post too long to read.
Hypnosis is a state of relaxation to put it simple.
We are all in a state of hypnosis 100's of times a day.
When we watch a movie, Scroll our phones, listen to music, workout, run, have sex, Meditate, Talk to someone, Cook ect...
You are in a trance daily without even realizing it.

So what's the thing with hypnosis, why am I wriing about it in the first place?

Hypnosis helps you access your subconscious mind quicker and easier!
That means you can reprogram yourself, by yourself with wathever believes you want to install.

Some famous person who was usinf this powerful tool is Mike Tyson.
Mike tyson talked about his Coach Cus D'amato taking him to a hypnotist and programing his mind.
The hypnotist would put Mike into a state of tranfe by relaxing him and after that he would tell him all the things Mike believes today.

HOW TO HYPNOTISE YOURSELF
There are numours ways to hypnotise yourself but I am going to stick with the simplest one: Breathimg.
Same as meditation breath in hold for 4 secounds and then breath out.
Do it 5 times at least, lay down close your eyes and look upwards with your eyes.
Hypnosis is a state of deep relaxation by definition.

So next we are moving to:

AFFIRMATIONS
Same as hypnosis you probably think:
"affirmations, really?"
"Isn't that the woo woo nonsense The secret was talking about?"

Well, almost.
You can research this on your own to make the post shorter and more readable.
Famous people like Dan Pena and many many athletes like Floyd mayweather, Cristiano Ronaldo, Conor Mcgregor... Those are the ones I can think of on top of my head
We are going to focus on practicality here without the spiritual and woo woo part.
You probably saw some gurus and self help coaches talk about this.

They are not wrong, but there is a powerful adjustment you can do to install them deeply into your subconscious and make them 10x more powerful.

The method: Combining Self Hypnosis with Emotions and Affirmations.

So how do we do that?

Okay here is what you need to do:

Grab a pen and paper and write down:
5 Most painfil moments
5 Successful moments
5 Painful Statements

5 moments you felt untouchable

Write them Down.

Then combine them wirh your affirmations.
For examole, instead of:
"I am Great"
You write "I am great, becouse I uses to get hurt so much by XYZ and came back after that big setback and still made it against the odds"

BANG!
Now the affirmation has some Umpf attached to it and it makes it way more powerful!

GIVE YOURSELF SOME TIME TO THINK ABOUT THE MOMENTS!
Now write 20 Affirmations and combine them With the moments mentioned.
After you did that Record it!
Tape record yourself and add some inspirational music to it.
I chose The soundtrack from The Gladiator now we are free.
Recommended music: Braveheart ost, The last of the Mohicans ost.

Now you have your Emotional Affirmations,
put headphones on for a better expirience and if you want to make them more Ingrained into yourself speak them out loud when you can.

SUMMARY:
1. HYPNOTIZE YOURSELF
2. LISTEN TO YOUR RECORDED AFFIRMATIONS
3. DO IT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN A DAY.

You don't need to hypnotize yourself at all times, but listen to the affirmationa, when you are in the gym, when you drive your car, when you take a walk ect...
The more you do it the more it will sink into your subconscious mind.

Of course don't just rely on this, it's a tool in your toolbox combine it with ACTION and become an Unstoppable force

Additional recommended books and sources on the topic
Psychocybernetics
The giant within by Tony Robbins
Merissa Peer (Hypnotist)

The placebo is you

Hope this helped some of you guys!

Keushei

Serial Entrepeneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Dec 31, 2022
United kingdom
I am about to share a powerful concept I have been using for years to create unshakable confidence and manipulate my Belief system to the core.
After using this you will believe all the things you say to yourself, you will believe that you are the kind of person you want to be within 1 month you should start seeing mental changes.

You are going to combine 2 powerful things:
1. SELF HYPNOSIS
2.AFFIRMATIONS

Self Hypnosis

The first thing you think of when you hear hypnosis is probably a a hypnotist on stage at america's got talent who is hypnotising a random person to behave and believe he is a Chicken.
You probably think it's something woo woo and there is no real science behind it, right?
WRONG!
I will skip explaining to you the science behind hypnosis since it would be a post too long to read.
Hypnosis is a state of relaxation to put it simple.
We are all in a state of hypnosis 100's of times a day.
When we watch a movie, Scroll our phones, listen to music, workout, run, have sex, Meditate, Talk to someone, Cook ect...
You are in a trance daily without even realizing it.

So what's the thing with hypnosis, why am I wriing about it in the first place?

Hypnosis helps you access your subconscious mind quicker and easier!
That means you can reprogram yourself, by yourself with wathever believes you want to install.

Some famous person who was usinf this powerful tool is Mike Tyson.
Mike tyson talked about his Coach Cus D'amato taking him to a hypnotist and programing his mind.
The hypnotist would put Mike into a state of tranfe by relaxing him and after that he would tell him all the things Mike believes today.

HOW TO HYPNOTISE YOURSELF
There are numours ways to hypnotise yourself but I am going to stick with the simplest one: Breathimg.
Same as meditation breath in hold for 4 secounds and then breath out.
Do it 5 times at least, lay down close your eyes and look upwards with your eyes.
Hypnosis is a state of deep relaxation by definition.

So next we are moving to:

AFFIRMATIONS
Same as hypnosis you probably think:
"affirmations, really?"
"Isn't that the woo woo nonsense The secret was talking about?"

Well, almost.
You can research this on your own to make the post shorter and more readable.
Famous people like Dan Pena and many many athletes like Floyd mayweather, Cristiano Ronaldo, Conor Mcgregor... Those are the ones I can think of on top of my head
We are going to focus on practicality here without the spiritual and woo woo part.
You probably saw some gurus and self help coaches talk about this.

They are not wrong, but there is a powerful adjustment you can do to install them deeply into your subconscious and make them 10x more powerful.

The method: Combining Self Hypnosis with Emotions and Affirmations.

So how do we do that?

Okay here is what you need to do:

Grab a pen and paper and write down:
5 Most painfil moments
5 Successful moments
5 Painful Statements

5 moments you felt untouchable

Write them Down.

Then combine them wirh your affirmations.
For examole, instead of:
"I am Great"
You write "I am great, becouse I uses to get hurt so much by XYZ and came back after that big setback and still made it against the odds"

BANG!
Now the affirmation has some Umpf attached to it and it makes it way more powerful!

GIVE YOURSELF SOME TIME TO THINK ABOUT THE MOMENTS!
Now write 20 Affirmations and combine them With the moments mentioned.
After you did that Record it!
Tape record yourself and add some inspirational music to it.
I chose The soundtrack from The Gladiator now we are free.
Recommended music: Braveheart ost, The last of the Mohicans ost.

Now you have your Emotional Affirmations,
put headphones on for a better expirience and if you want to make them more Ingrained into yourself speak them out loud when you can.

SUMMARY:
1. HYPNOTIZE YOURSELF
2. LISTEN TO YOUR RECORDED AFFIRMATIONS
3. DO IT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN A DAY.

You don't need to hypnotize yourself at all times, but listen to the affirmationa, when you are in the gym, when you drive your car, when you take a walk ect...
The more you do it the more it will sink into your subconscious mind.

Of course don't just rely on this, it's a tool in your toolbox combine it with ACTION and become an Unstoppable force

Additional recommended books and sources on the topic
Psychocybernetics
The giant within by Tony Robbins
Merissa Peer (Hypnotist)

The placebo is you

Hope this helped some of you guys!
I can tell you have copywriting experience. I know it’s a saturated field, but I think studying copywriting and starting cold outreach to provide copy services is the best start for anyone. when I get my first client the game changes and there’s no going back. I work for 9 Hours, hit the gym then spend 5 hours working on copy. I do this everyday, weekends don‘t exist! Not sure why i told you, but I’m proud of my myself.
- Anyway, I like your spiel, it’s well written. Also, law of attraction and affirmations are very powerful!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I think studying copywriting and starting cold outreach to provide copy services is the best start for anyone.
Can we ever have a thread without this ridiculous suggestion?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I can tell you have copywriting experience. I know it’s a saturated field, but I think studying copywriting and starting cold outreach to provide copy services is the best start for anyone. when I get my first client the game changes and there’s no going back. I work for 9 Hours, hit the gym then spend 5 hours working on copy. I do this everyday, weekends don‘t exist! Not sure why i told you, but I’m proud of my myself.
- Anyway, I like your spiel, it’s well written. Also, law of attraction and affirmations are very powerful!
This life sounds like a pile of hopeless shit to me.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

I don't know shit about copywriting and I don't think it's "the best start". I mean, why should I be limited to copywriting? There are so many other ways to make money online & in the real world.

How did people like Sam Walton survive?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I don't know shit about copywriting and I don't think it's "the best start". I mean, why should I be limited to copywriting? There are so many other ways to make money online & in the real world.

How did people like Sam Walton survive?
I’m sure Sam Walton hypnotized himself so he could copywrite his way to a major retail chain.

I think Bezos got his start in copywriting too.

Guyfieri5

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jul 13, 2019
Raleigh, North Carolina
I’m sure Sam Walton hypnotized himself so he could copywrite his way to a major retail chain.

I think Bezos got his start in copywriting too.
I heard Elon Musk actually ended his involvement in Space X, Tesla, and Twitter to focus more on his copywriting side business as well.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
Can we ever have a thread without this ridiculous suggestion?
2023 Millionaire Starter Kit:
  • law of attraction / affirmations
  • copywriting
  • day trading "INVESTING"
  • asks GPT for business ideas

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
Hey thanks man, I actually don't have any copywriting expirience to be honest.
That's just what I picked up from great companies and great salesmen, I like this style of writing.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
  • copywriting
LOL, and then...
  • Buy domain name
  • let it expire
  • tell the world "I want to be hypnotized"
  • repeat from the top

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
  • copywriting
Yeah this thread is taking a wrong direction LOL.
Please don't put Hypnosis into the same Box as fhe law of attraction Nonsense.
That was not my messege or intention.
Hypnosis got a bad Reputation becouse of all the stage shows, and people tend to associate it with the law of attraction for whatever reason.

But Changing your thought process can change your Beliefs and therefore your ACTIONS.

Right Actions+ Learning from actions and expirience+Beliefs+= Great results

IF I DON'T BELIEVE I AM CAPABLE OF BECOMING RICH AND FINANCIALY FREE, DO YOU THINK MY ACTIONS WILL REFLECT THAT?

Nobody here is arguing against working hard and taking action, Motion creates Emotion and action also creates character change over time.

Eating healthy will not make you a mi llionaire, but does it help? F*ck yeah id does, a bunch of little things, can make a huge difference in the end.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
What's your alternative for a newbie?

And please, for the love of God, don't say get a job. This is an entrepreneurship forum, not a "get your career going" forum.

But yeah, I guess I agree with you. If I started from 0 today as a freelancer, I'd be on Upwork 100% of the time. You can make $10K+/mo on Upwork if you're good, whatever your skill is. Don't listen to any guru, just trust your instincts, build relationships and deliver for people there. They're already looking for the work you offer, they're easy to sell to. And if you just want an easy life... be on Upwork and work there. If you want to be an entrepreneur, level up from there. I would never learn copywriting and go around trying to sell strangers on the internet. You'll be dead broke that way. Go to the place where people who want to buy copy already are. As a newbie, your chances of closing high-ticket deals without any training whatsoever from strangers on the internet are basically 0. Even if you had 100 sales calls you'd struggle to close 1. And if you're a newbie copywriter, you probably won't even get 10 sales calls in 6 months LOL!

When I ran my agency in DR in finance, I'd get weekly emails from dead broke copywriters "hire me, hire me" they were crying. I hired one guy who did a terrible job, fired him, and never hired anyone that way again. Your chances of getting hired through cold outreach at that stage are virtually 0. Maybe if you have guys like David Deutsch, Rory Sutherland and so on recommending you, then you may have a shot. But as a newbie? You're crazy bro...

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
What's your alternative for a newbie?
Oh, I don’t know, something that doesn’t violate every single one of the CENTS commandments and has some originality might be a start.

“Hey latest victim, be a copywriter like me!” Stop. Just stop. It’s settling. It’s a total cop out. I can’t stand the idea of someone signing up for an entrepreneur forum and then the copywriting brigade wins him over to be a freelance loser with them.

Control? Bow down to upwork everyone. Its algo is your new deity.

Entry? Please. Approximately 9 out of every 8 eNtrEpRnEnOOOOOOOrs are copywriters.

Need? See entry.

Time? Yesterday’s copywriting proponent has ZERO freedom to do anything other than keyboard warrior or lose his “business.”

Scale? Maybe if you found stupid enough people to work for you instead of signing up for their own upwork account.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
And please, for the love of God, don't say get a job. This is an entrepreneurship forum, not a "get your career going" forum.

You think starting in the most saturated field known today is different than having a job? That’s what you’d call “entrepreneurship”?!

That’s cute.

This:

Oh, I don’t know, something that doesn’t violate every single one of the CENTS commandments and has some originality might be a start.

“Hey latest victim, be a copywriter like me!” Stop. Just stop. It’s settling. It’s a total cop out. I can’t stand the idea of someone signing up for an entrepreneur forum and then the copywriting brigade wins him over to be a freelance loser with them.

Control? Bow down to upwork everyone. Its algo I’d your new deity.

Entry? Please. Approximately 9 out of every 8 eNtrEpRnEnOOOOOOOrs are copywriters.

Need? See entry.

Time? Yesterday’s copywriting proponent has ZERO freedom to do anything other than keyboard warrior or lose his “business.”

Scale? Maybe if you found stupid enough people to work for you instead of signing up for their own upwork account.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
You think starting in the most saturated field known today is different than having a job? That’s what you’d call “entrepreneurship”?!

That’s cute.

This:
The funny thing is that here, again, is someone with zero interest in freelance copywriting, has said as much now. He also has some kind of e-commerce something going on… Yet people are suggesting copywriting again.

I could probably sign up for a second account here and list my experience in industrials, govtech, leadership and podcasting and ask what I should do and someone would tell me to be a copywriter.

It’s a cult.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.