The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hungry for freedom!

11 Dreams

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 11, 2019
Hi everyone,
My name is Sabrina. I'm the author of "Self-discipline Is Now Easier to Achieve (The Master Key to Make Your Dreams Happen)". I don't want to use my book as a money tree. The purpose of my book is to help and inspire others. I joined this community to learn how to build a business, so I don't have to work for paychecks and most importantly, I can use my free time to make a bigger difference for the world. I'm here to learn and grow, fast! I have no time to waste. Life is short. I still have the remaining 5 out of 11 dreams to accomplish. I'm ready to go!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

11 Dreams

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 11, 2019
Welcome aboard, Sabrina. What's your big plan, if not to scale the book?
Thank you for the warm welcome! That's a very good question! I'm going to scale the book first, so it can reach more people. Meanwhile, I am looking for a way to be financially free by lowering my expenses to the minimum and looking for an alternative way to make a living, so I can own all my time to work on my dreams.

11 Dreams

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 11, 2019
Welcome aboard, Sabrina. What's your big plan, if not to scale the book?
Continue: Also, I did the math a while ago. I only need to have $2200 a month to survive. Your question get me thinking. It shouldn't be too hard to find a way to make $2200 a month of passive income to buy myself back all my freetime for a greater use.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

guy93777

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2019
hello

people ask " how much money do i need to be free ? ". this is the wrong question

the answer is nothing . it depends on the level of comfort you want.

cavemen were financialy free in nature, animals are financialy free, monks in asia are free:
they don't have masters who ask for taxes or bills. they just take what nature gives. debts are a nonsense for them.

hermits are financialy free. they live the simple life and they could care less about having millions in the bank. their wealth is spiritual growth, not material things

so the question is not money but the level of comfort you want in life , your mission , awareness, understanding of life and personal philosophy.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...