The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Humble Hustle & Scaling My Agency - Progress Thread

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
G'day all,
Phew.. That was a long meeting with the client. Client? Yup, I cracked the deal! Yay! Just left the warehouse of laundry business. A long 3 hours discussion on business, growth, strategies and long term goals and we closed the deal.

I will say what a person. Age would be around 45/50, he has clearly laid his business growth plans to open 12+ laundry outlet in our city and service all over mumbai.

They are unsexy laundry cleaning business with all the necessary equipments. They are not local retail laundry. Most of the local retail laundry services outsource the work from them. Now they are going to deal with customers directly and will start with online Marketing.

As for Starter, 15k/month for social media marketing and 30k for website designing.

That's 2 recurring clients per months as of now.
25k per month. OMG! That's the amount i earn from my job! Wohhh. He He He.

And 3 website design project.

As soon as i reach home, will send a good cracked email with invoice and the points we discussed.

Its so hot here. Outside because of sun, inside because of excitement.

That's all for now. Will update later.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
One more recurring account and you're richer outside your job than in. Nice! Now I dare you to make twice as much in your business... bahahahaha.

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
One more recurring account and you're richer outside your job than in. Nice! Now I dare you to make twice as much in your business... bahahahaha.
10mins ago, I got a call from the lady of Daughters Foundation(previously mentioned in thread), and she told me that she has referred me to 6(six) of her contacts who are looking for website design.

I don't know how many will connect, or close, but it feels good that helping and adding values in others life feels great. @Andy Black your thread resonates here very much.

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
G'day All,
Small update:

• Started the work of Laundry business on social media and in talk for website layout.
  • The civil engineer business official cancelled the project and said he don't want the website right now and may need in future.
  • Dental Chair production company boss wants to meet and plan future work, but we are continuing the SMM contract. Need to schedule a meeting this week hopefully.
  • have 2 website which i took at the start of my journey and doing it for free. Because of reasons i didn't worked on them but now starting the work and adding them into the portfolio.
A referral came yesterday for inquiry on digital marketing. A waste-fabric-turn-clothes company with close to 100 employees.
They have website in Wix and want us to add payment gateway. I am going to pitch them to change from WIX.
They also need social media marketing. As we talked, i feel she may haggle on price but lets see.
She is free tomorrow so we might meet. Will schedule today.

That's all for prospecting side.

The thing i missed and didn't do is proper manage my own business social accounts. They are not updated. Last 2 weeks i am constantly seeing new views of my fb page. They maybe potential leads which i am loosing after looking at the blank fb account.
SO starting today, i am going to assign some time of the employee i hired to update the accounts.

Thanks
BM

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
G'day All,

It's very embarrassing to say this but i want to be open and honest on both failures and success. TFF is my another home and family.

Last 2 months have been very hectic. After i got a bunch of clients(2 recurring + 2 website), i was not able to manage it properly and things started going wrong. Somehow i was able to go through the month of June with prospecting and working on projects but the month of July was a poop.

I can handle this much work, even more than this, but due to my same-old-shit-habit-of-reading-fantasy-novels, i procrastinated. Slowly, i ignored/missed many of my good habits. Because of all this, the needle stopped moving. Work piled up and i became stressful and tried to do stuffs in less time which burnt me out.

Thankfully i messaged sir Rabby about this and he perfectly pointed out the issue. The reason i am going through this is because of long working hours, weekends work and less amount of sleep as well as no proper written vision/WHY's.

Feeling guilty but assure you guys, i will do my best and discipline myself again.

As for business update:
Delivered the website of Landry business client and he liked it a lot. He was very impress. hehe. But i think website copy was not good. Maybe just level on OK.

Social Media Handling of both Dental & Laundry is going good. I have hired a freelancer for this until i sort out things in my head and setup a proper business system as sir ZCP said.

Dental Chair client called me and asked for website maintenance package for his website as he wants to transfer everything to me from the other agency he has hired before me.

apart from those nothing earthshaking action i have taken an done zero prospecting this month, not much progress.

Will try to update this post more frequently for accountability and i will work hard more and cover what i missed.

Thanks for reading
BM

robertaddington

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Sep 25, 2019
G'day All,

Some small updates:
1) I have been prospecting and following up with those who where interested. The Civil Engineer business guy have taken very long period of silence. We were going nowhere with back and forth communication. Yesterday i told him to meet this week and finalize when we start the website project.

2) Dental Chair Manufacturer: A month of extensive social media marketing and promotion we brought some good awareness and collected leads which were directed to the 7th June Exhibition. Client was very excited on call after the exhibition and mentioned that they sold alot, booked some for future and even booked their Premium Chairs. It feels great to bring results :).

We are continuing the contract with more focus on brand building and ROI. Meeting him this week.
He also mentioned that one of his friend need a website for his business and wants to meet me. Asked him to bring the guy together. I am sure i can pocket this new warm reference! Just need to prepare better and bring values on table.

3) Laundry service business: Got this referral from local networking group friend of mine. They have 2 outlets and a good offline reputation in the city. 6years old business and now wants to go online. No website, no social media, nothing. Just some yellow page reviews they have.
Did some research in that industry, and got on call with the decision maker. After a long 40 min back & forth questions/answers, i presented the plan to first have a website which garner to his targeted market, doing social media marketing to build trust in community.

We schedule a meeting this Saturday at his Laundry. Let's see where can i take this. If i played my cards well, this can go at higher price around 35k/45k, which i haven't yet charged anyone else.
That's all on business updates.

Job is going ok. I am not involving myself much here in the job with others. Just the required work and off i go.

On personal level, mindset is improving, confidence in dealing with unknown.
And my favorite, The thrill to tackle the problems and solving them! Just loving this feeling. haha.

Reading "No B.S Direct marketing for Social Media".

That's all. Until next time.
How was the exhibition?

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
G'day All,

It's been a long time i posted on this thread. Yes, 3 months. sigh...

First of all, i am guilty of procrastinating so much that i forgot my goals/dreams and stopped working on my WHY's. :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

A heart-felt sorry to everyone who have supported me, encouraged me and guided me in this but until now i have let you all down. I wasted your efforts, your time, and your emotions towards me as you all genuinely pushed me towards success.

My bad habits and constant procrastination are the reason of me still being a slow-job-lazy-bum.

Seriously, I deeply apologize to everyone specially @Rabby, @Roz, Sir @ZCP, @LightHouse.

I am just very frustrated and angry on myself.

But ya, there is no stopping or quitting going to happen. I know i fail, i procrastinate but i don't want to quit.
I know i have all these things in my pocket which leads to failure but i want to change these and have things/habits which leads to success.

My dream is to live a simple carefree life with my family but i always lose sight of that vision. I am again trying to resurface that vision... those dreams...

I am resuming(?) to put efforts in this business again and in changing my habits/life from today.

Please support this stupid guy ONCE MORE. I will do my best once again to become the person i need to be to get the success i want.

Thank you
BlackMagician

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
What truly matters is never losing sight of your goals, because it's when you forget about them and completely ignore them that all of your efforts fade away.

Write down how you are planning to accomplish your goals in your next post and keep us updated with how you are following up, okay?

Cheers.

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
What 3 major things (that will get you on track) will you get done this week?
  1. I will wake up early morning at 5pm each day and perform Miracle morning SAVERS habits which will put my mind on track.
  2. I will finish the social media funnel for Dental chair client in this week.
    Funnel is --> FB ad for FREE high value ebook for dentist -> Users click on ads and land on Opt-in page -> Insert their email -> High value ebook delivered in email through email campaign - > Redirect to Landing page with very eye catching offer of 1 dentist product -> Some user opt for purchase / some don't -> Emailing those who didn't purchase with high level content every week.

I have created Ebook, and email campaign. I am left with Facebook ad copy, opt-in page, landing page and offer discussion with client which i will do this week.
  3. Taking the 30 days discipline challenge. I am doing today.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
#2 is pretty good. the others look like action faking.

what three things would radically change your course and get you moving in large steps toward your goals?

order:
what is your why?
goals?
what massive actions are needed to make them happen?
who do you need to be to complete those actions?
what does that person do each day?
what are the first three things they would do?
do them.

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
#2 is pretty good. the others look like action faking.

what three things would radically change your course and get you moving in large steps toward your goals?

order:
what is your why?
goals?
do them.

what is your why?
i want to break-through from this uneasiness of living a mediocre life and be financial independent. I feel like i am not fulfilled. I want to do things like building products/business. Speak and teach others. Explore my ideas. Learn history, science, inventions, deep mysteries, human etc(I am very curious person). Help people who need money, education, guidance. I want to tour diff places and preach about religion. These things fulfill me. I think this is my WHY.

goals?
₹ 10 lacs(1million) from business in next year.

Currently working on job. Racking ₹ 50k INR in profit will give me chance to leave my job and focus on this. I need to constantly prospect and close deals every month and deliver the results(leads) to clients.

A person who take consistent actions every day, communicating with new prospects/clients and learning new skills to deliver results. This person is disciplined and focused on his WHY.

He wake up early, Prays, then eat his frog(important task). When on 9-5 job, he never waste time and be lazy, but find time to work on business tasks. He reads business books. he try to close deals each day.

First,
he will deliver bunch of high quality leads using the funnel above. As he deliver, he will be more confident now.
Second, he will communicate to all people he knows and tell them that he can help in getting more business for them online. Will close at-least 2 deals in the month of November.
Third, he creates funnel for those 2 businesses, research and rinse the ads and funnel and deliver them bunch of leads.

IS THIS correct? Should i do these? do tell me if there are any more action faking.
------------

As for dental chair funnel, i created Opt-in page, and email campaign today. Now, landing page and FB ads is pending. i will finish these in next two days and schedule a call with the client on weekend.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@BlackMagician you don't need me to tell you if it is correct or if you should do them.

do them and report back.

make your massive actions more defined and clearer. like how many calls will you make? how many deals will you close? what time frame will you complete them?

name that person. @BlackMagician The Super Closer. The Funnel Builder. The Warrior. .... get in that mindset each day and get this done!

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
G'day All!

Apologize to everyone who was following my progress thread and expecting an update from me. Sorry by not updating on the status. (Deep bow):sorry:

You all have been a guiding lighthouse for me.

I am going to summarize about what i have done in last 5 months and where i am right now.

Jan-Feb 2020:
I planned to leave my job in April and focus on business. For that, i needed some footing, emergency funds, and consistent 3-4 clients.

So comes the hustle of finding clients and getting the work done.

I will save your time by not mentioning what i did in this 2 months. I floated on the plank of wood in the middle of the sea, looking for opportunities/work. Till the end of Feb, i had 2 good clients who were paying me as much as i am getting in my 9-5 job, which is 30k INR.

But as you already guessed, i was not getting any traction or success with the way i was working. Looking for website designing clients, pitching them, closing the deal, working my best to deliver the website every time. The same process every-time. It was taking a lot of my time and not much progress.:sorry:

I even tried to pitch Social Media management services for monthly recurring revenue as mentioned in my earlier posts. But that also didn't yield any results.

I become frustrated and stopped updating here because of no success despite doing everything i can do.

But i didn't stop. I knew there was a problem in the way i was working. After wracking my brain, i found that i was not giving enough value to the client. What was the value here? Sales. business. Revenue.
Even though i pitched them about website can increase the sales and all while cracking the deal, the website i create didn't bring much results or at-least not as much as client expected.:sorry:

Even social media management service didn't work because all i was doing is to post some content on their profiles, groups etc and use push method to get customers for them.

I figured that i need to do things which generate money for them. Get sales.

After finding the problem, i started looking other ways to generate revenue for clients because i was not loving website development business.

I started learning facebook ads. How to put $1 and get $2, $3, from facebook ads.

And just as i started, an opportunity knocked on my door.

Mar-June 2020:
I was constantly learning facebook ads. What Customer Persona is, how to find Audiences, how to run ads, campaign structures etc.
29th Feb, someone posted in one of the facebook group that they are looking for freelancer to work with them on facebook ads on performance based. The guy mentioned that he will teach as well as give clients.

I was skeptical at first but still went ahead and contacted the person.

We communicated on call and i told him my aspirations, how i work etc.
We got impressed and selected me from those 80+ people commented. Later i found that he is the owner of one the fastest growing Performance Marketing business in India.

So my journey begin.
We started on 1st March. The guy taught me many things about facebook ads, about delivering values and results.

After 10 days, he gave me 1 client to work on. Whatever client spends on ads, his company gets 15% of the ad spent. Of that 15%, I get 30% of the amount.

I was very excited because all his client spends at-least more than 10lakhs (1 million) INR per month. So i will earn good amount.

I worked very hard. Everything i had, i put into it. Working late nights, almost all the time i get after 9-5 job. I pushed my limit to give massive results to them.

And so my friend, i gave result. In the first month, March, i gave client 2 ROAS.
I earned 40k INR from that one client. That's more than my job.

That's how i learned how to give results. That's when i learned what you all meant when you said that provide massive value to your clients.

I was hooked. I liked that feeling.

So i again gave my all, worked hard in April. April was the month i was planning to leave my job. But due to corona shit, i was given WFH and my notice period extended to May end.

But it was good for me. Working from home for my job, I got more time to work on that project. So i put around 8-10 hours daily on the client campaigns.

Ya, i again gave massive results. This time, client spent on ads more than last month. Even better results was given by me. So i earned 60k INR that month.

That's double the money from my job. I felt bliss.
Because, i knew that now i am doing something good. I was doing things which gives output as much as i input. Not like job where i was dead meat. Working on same things every day.

Now, i was solving problems for client almost everyday. Problem on website? Find solution. Results dropped? Find solutions. New things to sell? Find how to sell for client.

Now i really became a Problem Solver as Sir @MustImprove says.

The guy who taught me and gave project also became impressed by the work I did.

He gave me 1 more project in May. This project was Ecommerce. I needed to run facebook ads for ecommerce.

Hence, the same process again. I learn, i execute, refine, test new things, improve winners and then again execute.

This way, May passed, and i finally left my JOB.
Yes everyone.

I left my job which i dreaded everyday.

That day, i won't forgot.

Anyways, at the end of the May, both of the clients i was working, got good results and i earned 80k INR. That's almost 3 times my job.

I gave my best. 1st Client got 2-3 ROAS on what they spent. Second ecommerce client got 4 ROAS. It was because they are very unique in their niche.

The business i am working with, the Performance Marketing business, they were also winning good because of the results i provided for Clients.

June came, and i got one more client. This client is very big. They are very big e-commerce client in India.

This month, first client now gave us a budget of 80 lakhs (8 millions) INR ad spend and expecting the same results like last time. If i am able to give similar results than at the end of the month, i will earn around 2.5lakhs (250k) INR from this client!!!!.

That will be 8x times compare to my job.

I am very happy right now. The work is very exciting. Communicating with clients, finding problems, solving them daily, reporting results, discussing growth plans. It's like never ending journey. I am really liking this journey. Enjoying it.

This is all thanks to TFF. This forum is everything for me. The mindset shift i got after being here on this forum, getting guidance from beautiful and helpful people. All the good feelings i am having right now, is all because of you all.

I just don't have words to thank everyone.
I would like to thank some special ones who have helped me and guided me.
@ZCP @MJ DeMarco @LightHouse @Roz @Roli @Andy Black @Rabby @MustImprove thank you all of you for guiding me on every step. Your advice were gems for me. Not Gold but Gems.
@ZCP sir, I don't know how i can give back this gratitude of yours. Your words just pierced through the fogs.
@Rabby @Roz You are like those partners who are selflessly giving everything to help me. Thank you.
@LightHouse You might not remember me, we had a call when you were providing free 15min discovery call to find out my current problems. Your advice helped me a lot to come out from depression.
@Andy Black you know you are awesome? No words for you. Just blessings.

@Madame Peccato @PizzaOnTheRoof @Jeff Noel @Kyle T and every else who have read my progress and supported me, i sincerely thank you every one.

This is it for now. Even though you guys know, right now i am not doing business, i am just working on partnership based. The guy give me clients, i then i handle everything from client on-boarding, client communications and execution, this is still not CENTS.

But i have plans. I am working toward my CENTS business slowly, along with the thing i am doing. I will update what i will do going forward and my journey from now. I will try to update constantly, like every week about what i am doing.

Sayonara!

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Amazing progress my man! Keep it up :thumbsup:

Glad to see that you are enjoying the process

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
You quit your job and are about to make 8x subcontracting you someone else? Well done!

Love your mindset shifts and your processes. I also like how that guy found you, and how he’s created a win-win-win for his client, you, and therefore himself.

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
You quit your job and are about to make 8x subcontracting you someone else? Well done!

Love your mindset shifts and your processes. I also like how that guy found you, and how he’s created a win-win-win for his client, you, and therefore himself.
He is an amazing guy.
I am learning so many things everyday. In a month or two, i will start looking for my own clients to help them.

Mindset shift is very important. I am glad i came across TFF before doing this subcontracting.

I will post what i learned and success/failure regarding Performance Marketing.

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
Great job @BlackMagician . All the hard work you did are starting to pay off. As they say "This is just the beginning".
Thanks to you for guiding me, and encouraging me. I have plans for next 3-4 months and not sure if that would be a good path. Will share with you all and take your feedbacks.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I do remember you, I am glad to hear you've lifted yourself out of the hole and are on a better path. keep up the momentum, we all see and recognize you and your progress

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
G'day All,

Things are going very well. All 4 clients I am handling are getting consistent results from Facebook ads.

In June, all of my clients combine, we spent ₹53 lakhs (₹5M) on Facebook ads.
1 client(Online Education) got 1.7 ROAS
1 client(Health) got 8 ROAS
1 client(Public Speaking courses) got 2 ROAS
1 client(Baby products) got 2.5 ROAS

Overall revenue comes to around ₹1.4 cr (₹14M). Damn!!! Even i am having difficulties in believing this big amount. :happy::happy:

The company which i am partnering with, also got good amount of revenue and the Founder is very happy with me. (It's weird to call them in different ways all the time, shall i give a name so that its better to differentiate whom i am talking about in future posts? So let's call the Performance marketing company as BM Marketing. BM marketing will be the name of the partner.)

I also earned ₹1.5 lakhs as my share. Here is the spreadsheet screenshot of the invoice:

Just wanted to know your opinions. Is it ok to share this much of details? like how much i earned, clients ad spent and client business niche?
I don't know. Let me know if it is appropriate or not to share on Public Forum.

Anyways, the journey is just awesome. I am learning so many things on a daily basis. Though i haven't mastered Facebook ads and nowhere near any expert.

The baby product client is a very big client. I mean, they have the potential to invest 10times of what they are spending on online marketing. They also have other big brands under their parent company. So if I am able to provide massive results to them in the coming 2 months and they are happy with it, they will do the marketing of other brands from us. The BM Marketing founder said that if they sign another brand from them, he will also give that account to me to handle.

So ya, things are good.

umm... shall I share what I am learning? what difficulties I am facing in handling accounts and clients?
I know this thread started from me swimming in the website design business in to a completely different direction.

So is it appropriate to discuss the current journey of Facebook ads I am having?

Side note:
Apart from all this, last week, I was thinking about some opportunities we INDIANS are getting.
Many of you might already know that India Gov has banned many Chinese Apps. Like a complete ban.

There is also a trend going on about homegrown startups for those apps so many entrepreneurs are jumping to these apps.

I found the need for the CamScanner app in the market and saw that not many people are doing this. Though app stores have so many good apps for Doc Scanners.

Anyways, even I am not clear about doing this. Because I don't know the difficulties, things required, etc. I am not a developer so don't know how to push those awesome features in the app to compete with others.

What do you guys say? shall I give a try?

Thanks for reading
BM

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
Life is becoming awesome. There is no travel of 2 hrs to a dead job. There is no Monday to Friday. No Sat & Sun. I work all 7 days. I work in the morning. In the nights. Staying home, spending so much quality time with family. Getting emails from clients about good results and appreciations makes all the work paid off.

Life has become so much better that I can't even describe.
Feeling a little emotional. From being in mediocre and depressed to the current myself is a difference between heaven and earth.

Thanks, TFF. Thanks, TMF , UnScripted . Thanks, @MJ DeMarco @ZCP @Rabby and all the GOLD/Notable Threads.

Last edited:

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
514%
Jul 9, 2018

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Life is becoming awesome. There is no travel of 2 hrs to a dead job. There is no Monday to Friday. No Sat & Sun. I work all 7 days. I work in the morning. In the nights. Staying home, spending so much quality time with family. Getting emails from clients about good results and appreciations makes all the work paid off.

Life has become so much better that I can't even describe.
Feeling a little emotional. From being in mediocre and depressed to the current myself is a difference between heaven and earth.

Thanks, TFF. Thanks, TMF , UnScripted . Thanks, @MJ DeMarco @ZCP @Rabby and all the GOLD/Notable Threads.
This is amazing. Thank you for documenting your journey, including your ups and downs and sitting on a plank in the ocean (is that the most humorous way of describing the desert of desolation?).

Thank you for sharing how you feel now so we can share in your win and so you can inspire others to do the same.

Thanks @Roz for tagging us. Yes, this deserves GOLD (update). This is exactly why @MJ DeMarco wrote his books and created the forum. It’s exactly why @Vigilante @AllenCrawley @Fox and @ZCP and many many other forum members spend so much time in here helping out. (I'll tag a few other people you've tagged before just to ensure they read your update... @Rabby @LightHouse @MustImprove @Roli @Madame Peccato @PizzaOnTheRoof @Jeff Noel @Kyle T)

Seeing someone get to their freedom date and escape their 9-5 is beautiful. Then going on to each 8x their salary?!? Well done

What’s your main goal for the next 12 months @BlackMagician?

What is your main threat?

What is your main opportunity?

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
Well done! I'm in the process of building up monthly recurring revenue as well.

Bulgaria's a pretty poor country, but I know India is even worse since I have a friend who does ecommerce and is from India. So what you've done is no small feat by any means.

Have you considered learning Google Ads as well? I've got years of experience with Facebook Ads but had never ran a Google Ad in my life until a few weeks ago, yet it's a super powerful platform obviously.

The amount you're already earning should make you very proud - you only have to keep adding in more clients, charging more and you're on your way to good things!

So far my driving schools & plumber clients have not been the most valuable of referrers or appropriate clients to offer monthly ads, so I'm at $0 MRR. I've got a meeting scheduled for this Wednesday with the biggest RE agency in town though, who need a new website and advertising, so hoping for a breakthrough!

The best thing about all this however is that you've achieved happiness by taking action, which is a far, far bigger achievement than making all the money in the world.

Last edited:

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Crazy progress my man, and the best part is that you're just getting started! :bicep:

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@BlackMagician proud of you!

next steps?

some suggestions:
- keep it going and begin to improve the process so it can scale
- read 'richest man in babylon' book to setup your future and create your wealth plan to take advantage of this opportunity
- begin to help and teach others to keep the chain going!

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
Holy cow!!! What is this? GOLD Thread!

Love Love. So much Love. I am so happy. Finally. A GOLD Thread. Damn it. I am too much happy.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Can't express it. I am crying here.
f6f5d993b609d8989a45c3ff5a12ff15.jpg

@Andy Black @Vigilante @AllenCrawley

GOLD/NOTABLE thread?

Dude went from soul suffocating 9 - 5 to making 8x more than his salary thanks to TMF and FLF.

I don't deserve Gold @Roz. It's you all who deserve all this. Seriously man. Thank you!
This is amazing. Thank you for documenting your journey, including your ups and downs and sitting on a plank in the ocean (is that the most humorous way of describing the desert of desolation?).

Thank you for sharing how you feel now so we can share in your win and so you can inspire others to do the same.

Thanks @Roz for tagging us. Yes, this deserves GOLD (update). This is exactly why @MJ DeMarco wrote his books and created the forum. It’s exactly why @Vigilante @AllenCrawley @Fox and @ZCP and many many other forum members spend so much time in here helping out. (I'll tag a few other people you've tagged before just to ensure they read your update... @Rabby @LightHouse @MustImprove @Roli @Madame Peccato @PizzaOnTheRoof @Jeff Noel @Kyle T)

Seeing someone get to their freedom date and escape their 9-5 is beautiful. Then going on to each 8x their salary?!? Well done

What’s your main goal for the next 12 months @BlackMagician?

What is your main threat?

What is your main opportunity?

I am on cloud nine. Last year, i decided upon myself that i will earn a GOLD thread on my progress. For others, GOLD Thread and getting bestowed with INSIDERS will be a small things, but for me, it's very huge. It means i am being recognized. I am doing the right thing.
Getting this GOLD is worth all my efforts of last 2 years.

I was not this happy when i left job and earned twice the job.

Thanks man.

I am sorting out things in my mind and will surely post what is my plans further.

The best thing about all this however is that you've achieved happiness by taking action, which is a far, far bigger achievement than making all the money in the world.

Thanks @Simon Angel . God speed to you in your journey. The Founder asked me that i am interested in handling Google ads of some clients. Even though i want to, I want to first master Facebook very well.

Because it's not about ads. So much things go behind any campaign to make it successful. Just blindly running the ads will suck up the money.
I will learn more in next 3-4 months and will plan the next steps.

Crazy progress my man, and the best part is that you're just getting started! :bicep:
Crazy love to you @Madame Peccato. Thanks for all the encouragement. Yes, this is just a start. It's a long journey.

@BlackMagician proud of you!

next steps?

some suggestions:
- keep it going and begin to improve the process so it can scale
- read 'richest man in babylon' book to setup your future and create your wealth plan to take advantage of this opportunity
Bless you sir @ZCP . Massive respect to you. Massive love to you. You being proud makes me feel blessed. You are the only person on the Internet whom i call SIR.

So many things going on every day. I haven't sorted out things in my mind right now socan't give a concrete details, but I am helping the Founder of BM Marketing in systemizing his agency. I am able to add value in his agency.

Thanks for the suggestions. I am going to do that actually.
Right now, i can handle 4 clients easily. Will optimize my work and try to do the work in less time.
Will read the book. I started this book some months ago, but only read 1 chapter and forgot to continue. Will pick it up. I have some ideas on my future steps which i will constantly post on this thread.

This is very important. keeping the chain going is the most important. I am starting the get the glimps of why this is so important.
I will share whatever i have learned here on this forum, to others whom i know personally, and whoever i can share.

Thank you Sir.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.