The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Human job tendency after C0VlD-19.

Share your FTE moment...
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 10, 2020
My name is Olivier. I am happy to be approved in this great forum platform. I wanna talk about what is life after the pandemic of Coronavirus.
I believe that the biggest difference between the world before and after pandemic will be related to the state of the world economy. While the world economy prospered before the epidemic outbreak, after it there will be an economic crisis in many countries caused mainly by the restrictive measures introduced by their governments.
In my opinion, the crisis will also change the approach of people to life and its security. Due to reduced incomes, many people will realize the importance of financial reserves, and will therefore value their earnings more than before.
Moreover, many people had to spend these unusual times at home and had thus more free time than they were used to. But this amplifies the work from home business, e-commerce, and different short of internet work-job.
Most of them learned new skills or dusted off old ones. We also spent more time with our families, and perhaps, as a result, we will be able to slow down the pace of today’s hectic world.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...