The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hubspot just cold-called me.

A post of a ranting nature...
G

GuestUser450

Truth be told, I may have been a warm lead since I use one of their products, but I couldn't stop laughing. "You're calling me to sell me on inbound marketing?"

The internet is phenomenal for many things, but it can't replace the phone call.

I run a LOT of fb ads, it's become my fulltime job. It's an incredible platform. And yet, the most money I've ever made in my life has come from me hitting the phones 8am-11am, Mon-Fri.

If someone mentions: traction, inbound, growth hacking, social selling, buyer 2.0, linkedin hacking, cold-calling is old school, cold-calling is dead, etc. there's a good chance they don't know what the hell they're talking about.

Just a reminder to not be lazy and try to automate everything. Pick up the phone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.