The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How will you solve this problem if you are me?

Orionlab

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Sep 29, 2020
Lagos,Ng
Hello here.
This is my first time posting here and I am trying to make it as natural as I can.

Reading Unscripted ™ by @MJ DeMarco actually help me to see money from a different and more better perspective.

I got to learn that money is a trade exchange of value, and the more value you deliver to the world, the more money you can make, plus the harder the problem you solve the better.

So couples of days ago, I observed one common problem in the country...

There is a mass backhaul of employees by companies and working place due to the effect of C0VlD-19.
Companies are trying to cut down cost therefore, they resolve to reducing their employees which actually stem another mass unemployment, however as an unscripted dude, I saw opportunity in this...
Many employees don't want to go through the risk of starting another business or running a company by theirselves, so they still prefer the white collar job, resulting in thousand peoples contesting for 10 position in a workplace.

I believe I can create a solution for this problem apart from the regular jobs listing stuffs.
I therefore humbly request for your advice on this...
If you are me, what will you do differently???

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Harbourmaster

If it is to be, it's up to me.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Mar 2, 2017
Canada
@Orionlab Welcome to the forum.

I’m a little confused by your question. What do you mean, “What will you do differently?”

If you see a need and think you have a viable solution, as @Bekit says go for it! Good luck and keep us posted.

Orionlab

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Sep 29, 2020
Lagos,Ng
@Orionlab Welcome to the forum.

I’m a little confused by your question. What do you mean, “What will you do differently?”

If you see a need and think you have a viable solution, as @Bekit says go for it! Good luck and keep us posted.
I actually have a plan approach to this, however I am trying to evaluate people's feedback here as a patch to my original model.
Thanks for interacting!

Orionlab

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Sep 29, 2020
Lagos,Ng
Go for it.

If you see a way to solve that problem, you'll be in demand in pretty much any country in the world.
Thanks for interacting @Bekit.
I will keep that in mind.

Pink Sheep

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Apr 29, 2019
What's your idea? If you have a solution for unemployment you can save trillions worldwide.

LordGanon

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jun 22, 2020
Germany
Huuuuuh...

Reverse Headhunting? You get me into a job, I pay you part of my paycheck?

This could actually work. There are a LOT of people depending on their income and who would have to massively cut back if they went unemployed.

.edit:

It would have an extremely high barrier of entry, though. Having that kind of network would take years of industry contact accumulation.

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
Huuuuuh...

Reverse Headhunting? You get me into a job, I pay you part of my paycheck?

This could actually work. There are a LOT of people depending on their income and who would have to massively cut back if they went unemployed.

.edit:

It would have an extremely high barrier of entry, though. Having that kind of network would take years of industry contact accumulation.
depending on the level of jobs (he said white-collar) it would either be called reverse headhunting, or would be called a temp agency.

I'd suggest starting it out as a free service (you sign up here, get a weekly list of job openings and the ones that are still available) and then later on, charging for "premium" access, both for the potential employees and later on the potential companies looking to hire (they basically say they need 2 people to do X and they know they will have someone show up the next day for work)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.