The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How were you scripted?

Bryan James

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 1, 2018
Texas, USA
I'm curious to learn about how you were raised by your parents regarding entrepreneurship and wealthy people. For example, were you brought up to believe wealthy people were lucky? Evil (got there by stepping on others)? Good? etc.
Personally, my parents raised me to believe that I should go slowlane (go to college, get a decent job, etc.). They, however, never looked down on the wealthy, it's just the whole idea of entrepreneurship never seemed to have occurred to them.
Or, perhaps you weren't scripted by your parents? I'm really curious so let me know. Thanks.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Untamed_fast

New Contributor
May 5, 2018
I've had to suffer through my parents lecturing me that "Money is the root of all evil! " Clearly nonsense but apparently that's pretty high on their parenting agenda.

Is philanthropy evil? Is serving millions for a profit used to serve them better evil?

Is a value voucher evil?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom