The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How Well Do You Really Know Your Customers

JamesSJ

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Apr 25, 2012
This one really got me thinking hard.

Particularly for web based businesses where we see hundreds or thousands of people visit a day.

We owners of Web-based businesses love to gloat about how many customers/users we have.

But do we really know any of them? Sure, we can calculate their lifetime value and figure out how many times they’ve logged in over the past 90 days, what brand of mobile phone they use, and how much they spend a month.

But we wouldn’t know who they were if they walked in our front doors.

Do You Really Know Your Customers? | Inc.com

Wouldn't it be nice to have a database of everyone who uses the site - who they are, what they want to learn, their level, what they have bought, when their birthday was - etc.

Just being able to have a short conversation with each and everyone of them would , I believe, increase your value offer tenfold.

To them your business has a real person behind it - not just a website trying to sell them something.

Worth thinking about how we as business owners can engage with our clients rather than spending all our time worrying about conversion rates or link bait copy headlines!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mags

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Oct 18, 2011
Great share!

Aside from the fact that I love Jason's product (we use it all the time), this is a thought provoking post.

The real challenge here is actually executing it without really bothering the consumer. I'm sure it can be done. But, it has to be creatively personal.

I could imagine the impact of this move to any business owner. Thanks for sharing this!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.