The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to use my skills to go fastlane ?

Ma.Gico

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Jun 7, 2020
Germany
Hello everyone!
I got into this forum after reading TMF and like everyone after reading that awesome book im super motivated to start my journey and create something of value that would allow me to quit my job im actually hating so much.
Now reading golden threads here about what people do to eventualy go fastlane is mostly: digital marketing, web design, eCommerce, RE.

And before i decide to jump into one of theese i am curious if some of my skills and experiences (that ill write bellow) could help me and should i use in order to offer something to the world.

So this is at what point am right now at my 31 years old.

- CNC machining 5 years.
- maintenance of industrial machines at a Pharmaceutical company for 4 years.
- black belt in karate ( from 5 years old to 19)
- can speak 5 languages: english, german, russian, romanian - a b2 level ( good conversation and understanding) Spanish a C2 (very good lvl)
- have lived in 3 countryes (born in Moldova and lived in Spain for 15 years) now living in Germany for 5 years.

If you have any ideas of what to start with i will appreciate it so much.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello everyone!
I got into this forum after reading TMF and like everyone after reading that awesome book im super motivated to start my journey and create something of value that would allow me to quit my job im actually hating so much.
Now reading golden threads here about what people do to eventualy go fastlane is mostly: digital marketing, web design, eCommerce, RE.

And before i decide to jump into one of theese i am curious if some of my skills and experiences (that ill write bellow) could help me and should i use in order to offer something to the world.

So this is at what point am right now at my 31 years old.

- CNC machining 5 years.
- maintenance of industrial machines at a Pharmaceutical company for 4 years.
- black belt in karate ( from 5 years old to 19)
- can speak 5 languages: english, german, russian, romanian - a b2 level ( good conversation and understanding) Spanish a C2 (very good lvl)
- have lived in 3 countryes (born in Moldova and lived in Spain for 15 years) now living in Germany for 5 years.

If you have any ideas of what to start with i will appreciate it so much.
Personally, I’d start by looking at the skills that already keep a roof over your head. Are there other businesses that need those skills? How could you get in front of them and how could you service them? Could you do this at scale and serve 5, or 10, or 100 of them?

Ma.Gico

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Jun 7, 2020
Germany
Personally, I’d start by looking at the skills that already keep a roof over your head. Are there other businesses that need those skills? How could you get in front of them and how could you service them? Could you do this at scale and serve 5, or 10, or 100 of them?
Thanks for the answer Andy!
So as a machinist also with experience in maintenance what comes in mind is purchasing machines and starting producing. Or getting into B2B and starting selling something related. Im actualy short in ideas on how could i serve those 100 bussineses you mentioned.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.