The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What Are Some Good and Legit Side-Hustles Out There Now?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

What's Keeping You From Having A Side Hustle?

• No Time

• Not Sure What I Want To Do On The Side

• I Know What I Want But Not Sure How To Start

Results are only viewable after voting.

kenlangston

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 20, 2020
United States
I still can't believe we use the word "side hustle" but I guess it's still fitting being that it does take some hustle to take on an extra project or projects in addition to what you are currently doing.

I know alot of people jump directly to MLM or the CBD craze. Those are great but how about something outside the box. I'm leaning more towards consulting.

What are some good side hustles in your opinion?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

bibbysoka

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jul 5, 2019
Homie you didn’t have to copy and paste an article into this forum. It’s not helpful to anyone, especially yourself, and it’s not even your work...

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
I'm allergic to flowers, I stay up until 3am-6am, sometimes I sleep until noon (brunch is already over), I don't do Uber eats (money waster) but my mother in law makes me food sometimes, I mess around on the computer for a few hours and my goal (when working from home) it to get to work by 4pm but that usually turns in to 7pm-8pm & sometimes 9pm (spending time with family) and then by 9:30 - 10pm I call it a day and head back to the computer after spending a little more time with the family. This is 3-4 days of the week. Who told you this isn't how entrepreneurship works? :rofl:

Pritesh

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Feb 18, 2020
My calculation was simple, when I made 2x over my cushiony desk job's monthly salary for 3 months consistently, iI quit my job to pursue my business full time.
3 months is very crucial IMO. I had a business a few months before I quit and it was showing massive promises on the first month, but I didn't take the plunge and waited for it to be consistent in the next few months, it wasn't. Had I taken a plunge then I would've lost all my motivation to continue on the fastlane path.

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
I know alot of people jump directly to MLM or the CBD craze.

I don't think anyone is jumping onto MLM's here. CBD, maybe. But seeing as you pulled it from an article...

I'll still give some advice as many it could help someone. Start a home services business in your city.

You call the shots. If you wanna work 2 days a week to supplement your full time desk job, fine. Book all the jobs for Saturday/Sunday.

If you wanna work 2 days a week and quit your desk job, make 1k/week, it's easy. That's 4k/mo. More than alot of desk jobs! SUPER easy to get there.

If you wanna turn your "side hustle" into full time hustle, work 5 or 7 days a week. Make a shitload of money. WAY more than basically any desk job, minus maybe C level positions at medium/large companies. Get multiple jobs per day.

If you want to work 3 hours a day and still make 2-3k/week, you can do that too. Work mornings, F*ck off in the afternoons. Sleep in till noon, work all afternoon, party all night. It's your call.

People barely care what time their home services get done too. As long as your not super late, you can be flexable with scheduling.

The steps are clear as day. Find homeowner with a need. Fill the need. Repeat.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.