The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How To Serve Your Customers

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Martez_007

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jan 9, 2014
I found this video, it's about taking customer feedback and creating better products. I've been doing a lot of reading up on creating products that people will like and I thought I would share it because it might help someone. Even though it does not fit the definition of customer service most commonly used (customer support), it does relate to serving your customers.

Please let me know what your thoughts are about this. I want to know what you think and why you agree or disagree with what is said.

The link to the video:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

McCoyH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jul 28, 2013
Iowa
Thank Martez, this is exactly what I needed - insert site link here.

Lol.

Good share. What the owner of Lulu Lemon did definately saved the company money as well as created the opportunity for them to fix the mistake and capitalize on the new and improved product. Evesdropping is definately something that can help any business owner out, but I think it's a little harder online, even with the tips he gave in the video.

Thanks for sharing!

MMatt

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Nov 14, 2011
Didn't watch the video but if you are improving an existing product, reading the one and two star reviews of your competitors' products on amazon is a good way to get a list of things to improve.

royalflush

warp 9
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Jun 20, 2014
Here's are my ideas on creating better customer service:
1. Ask your current customers to rate your product/service from 1 to 10. If they don't give you a perfect score, ask them how you can get a perfect score, what needs to be improved?
2. Use Google Alerts and track your company name or brand name. Find blogs that mention you and comment on their blogs
3. Create a facebook group for your customers so they can talk about how you can improve your product/service

That's just at the top of my head.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.