• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

How To Save 51 Billion Lives With Simple Engineering

Discussion in 'Product Creation, Inventing, Importing, Sourcing' started by Jonathan C, Apr 19, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. Jonathan C

Jonathan C Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $192
    Insaint, JAJT, OldFaithful and 2 others like this.
  2. ZF Lee

ZF Lee Silver Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,715
    Incredible!
    Should this be given approval for distribution, it will be a potential winner.
    IMO I wish the malaria detectors could be produced in the form of liquid indicators though. Just drip in the water and see a colour change. I'll leave that to the chemists though!

This reminds me of a lot of products manufactured on the low which helps millions and billions....
    a. Seatbelts. Quite a simple strap slung across the driver, but they do reduce accident fatalities.
    upload_2017-4-20_12-9-11.jpeg
    b. Special drinking cups that create lines on them if the drink in the cups are drugged by some nefarious individual. Saves girls from alcohol drugging incidents.
    upload_2017-4-20_12-9-59.jpeg

c. condoms (gasp). Simple plastic apparatuses, but they have done relatively well in prevention of sexually transmitted diseases and birth control.

I can go on, but these were a few things that popped up. Innovation is the best way to provide Fastlane value.

OldFaithful and jasoncuellar123 like this.
  3. OldFaithful

OldFaithful Silver Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,226
    That was fascinating, thanks. I love simple solutions!

4. JAJT

JAJT Ha Ha! Business Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $29,438
    One of the more interesting science videos I've seen in a while.

Thanks for the share!