The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How to promote a SEO and IT company ?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Molly13

New Contributor
Apr 24, 2021
Hello, community, I am new to this forum and I am happy to be part of you.

I have some businesses but recently, I want to open a new one and it is about SEO and IT services. Now my company provides some SEO services and IT services( create websites).

My question is how can I develop in the USA, Canada market? Which strategy can I use? Email marketing worths or not?

Moreover, I want to find a digital company with which I can make a partnership. Where I can find one?

I will be happy to read all your answers!

Last edited:

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
Could make a funnel

Could partner with businesses that clients need before or after SEO

Empires

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 12, 2016
Planet Earth
Before you try to get all complicated and create some elaborate marketing funnel.

Have you tried talking to any businesses yet?

Find companies that you believe you can help, call them and offer them some free advice and let them know you are happy to help if they need it.

Rinse and repeat. Start talking to people and start helping people.

Molly13

New Contributor
Apr 24, 2021
Before you try to get all complicated and create some elaborate marketing funnel.

Have you tried talking to any businesses yet?

Find companies that you believe you can help, call them and offer them some free advice and let them know you are happy to help if they need it.

Rinse and repeat. Start talking to people and start helping people.
I want to know how to elaborate a marketing funnel.
No, I didn't talk, I don't know how to find these companies.

Can help me an email marketing?

Empires

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 12, 2016
Planet Earth
I want to know how to elaborate a marketing funnel.
No, I didn't talk, I don't know how to find these companies.

Can help me an email marketing?
If you don't know how to even find these companies, how do you expect to help them be found by their customers?

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@Molly13 Start by providing value in this thread:

what have you tried?
what resources have you exhausted BEFORE asking for a 'step by step' here?
what did you learn?
what have you tried that did not work? why did it not work?
where have you found information on what to do next? what is your summary of that information?

Give to get.
Provide value and you will never want.

Molly13

New Contributor
Apr 24, 2021
Hey, thanks for the information! I started this business a month ago. Now I am looking for different strategies. I want to begin email marketing and I want to know if worths it or not because I found a company that provides it but cost a lot of money.

roguehillbilly

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 3, 2017
USA
I want to open a new one and it is about SEO and IT services

I started this business a month ago.
This is confusing to me.

Regardless...

Can you actually do SEO? Can you actually build websites?

If so, forget building funnels and other technical optimizations that don't matter right now. Go make some connections or sales calls and get some results. This "won't scale" but it doesn't matter because you need momentum, not scale.

If I were to do this...I would:

- Target a specific niche or vertical. Every additional company you take on as a client can see the results you have for similar clients and trust that you understand their industry well-enough. Think "Plumbers, Plumbers specializing in new industrial installs, Cyber security software for weed growers, Car Detailing Products, etc". Idk what you want to specialize in, I'm just giving examples of niches.

- Go find those decision makers and get them on a call. Maybe Google "Tampa Plumber" or "Cybersecurity Software" or whatever the niche is, make a lead list of prospects. Where else do they hang out? FB groups? Twitter? Industry forums? Slack, discord, somewhere else? Get in their mind and find where they hang out.

- Cold email them and ask for a meeting. (or just call them). Emailing them in the right way is important too. You have to make it easy for them, don't give them homework. Provide value and advice, don't just ask, ask, ask.

- Once you're on the phone/zoom call/whatever (zoom works well imo). Talk about your offering and how it can provide value for them -- if you are very early into this, it might be hard to show results. You might have to work for free or cheap for a few clients. Don't keep your services free forever, but get something tangible you can sell.

- Close it, Deliver on the Work, make them happy, repeat process.

Extremely simplified, but this is how I would start to think about it.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
look into @Fox 's program ......

The-J

Dog Dad
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I don't do SEO or IT services but my company provides services in a similar niche. LinkedIn has helped us get an initial client base and is now our primary source of client leads

Molly13

New Contributor
Apr 24, 2021
I don't do SEO or IT services but my company provides services in a similar niche. LinkedIn has helped us get an initial client base and is now our primary source of client leads
Thanks!
Can I talk with you in pm?

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jun 4, 2019
Texas

WowVisible

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Dec 1, 2014
Hello, community, I am new to this forum and I am happy to be part of you.

I have some businesses but recently, I want to open a new one and it is about SEO and IT services. Now my company provides some SEO services and IT services( create websites).

My question is how can I develop in the USA, Canada market? Which strategy can I use? Email marketing worths or not?

Moreover, I want to find a digital company with which I can make a partnership. Where I can find one?

I will be happy to read all your answers!
The primary strategy I used with my digital agency is referral or word-of-mouth advertising. You won't spend much on paid advertising. All you'll focus on is delivering outstanding results that would make your clients say, "Wow!".

By the way, I can offer you Whitelabel or reseller services at 50% off. PM me, let's discuss then.

bracknelson

Contributor
Oct 28, 2020
There are the ways for promoting SEO companies :
  1. Follow a sales process.
  2. Do Identify your Ideal Clients.
  3. Do Be Professional.
  4. Do Price your Services Wisely.
There are the ways for promoting IT companies :

1. Make effort to quickly understand the basics of your marketing.
  2. Understand your competition start thinking to do different from others.
  3. Make a good one websites.
  4. Focus on the social media for marketing of IT companies.

maverick

Aspice, officio fungeris sine spe honoris ampliori
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 26, 2012
I want
I want
I want

maverick

Aspice, officio fungeris sine spe honoris ampliori
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 26, 2012
Read ZCP's posts again.

simonley

New Contributor
Jul 20, 2021
I've worked in IT for a long time, and there are always people who can do anything. Whether it's advertising or design, I think you should contact the right people. I also wrote to an SEO company to promote my website with children's toys that I sew myself to order. In my opinion, the site quickly gained the right audience, and I got quite a few new orders. If you are interested, I can recommend dm4l.co.uk for your promotion. I was happy with the result! The main thing is to tell me right away what you expect from their services.

Last edited:

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Yo! In 24 hours my Udemy courses go bye bye.. (for real this time) Gotta make way for...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hi Guys! Just wanted to chime in and say that I am a part of Fox's Web School program. Though I...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom