The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC How to find people to join my company on LinkedIn

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

MichaelCash

Contributor
Apr 7, 2013
New York
I have a website that belongs to the social/media advertising industry. It targets small and medium-sized businesses in different industries, including international trade, retail, online business, and many others. It helps entrepreneurs connect and find business partners to expand their businesses internationally. I have a few new posts/members submitting their content almost every day. There are only a few people (me and my partner) who handle everything for now but we want to grow our audience and expand. Now, I am trying to find people who are interested in joining our company on LinkedIn, so it looks like a bigger company. You can pick any title, e.g. associate, development manager, tech lead, director, etc, etc. It could be good for you if you want to build a better LinkedIn profile and list more experience. PM me for details.

Thanks
M

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
join some LION groups and just ask them (linkedin open networkers) , I'm sure plenty will be game

ryandoak

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 1, 2018
South Ogden, Utah
I have a website that belongs to the social/media advertising industry. It targets small and medium-sized businesses in different industries, including international trade, retail, online business, and many others. It helps entrepreneurs connect and find business partners to expand their businesses internationally. I have a few new posts/members submitting their content almost every day. There are only a few people (me and my partner) who handle everything for now but we want to grow our audience and expand. Now, I am trying to find people who are interested in joining our company on LinkedIn, so it looks like a bigger company. You can pick any title, e.g. associate, development manager, tech lead, director, etc, etc. It could be good for you if you want to build a better LinkedIn profile and list more experience. PM me for details.

Thanks
M
Just make some fake profiles.

FierceRacoon

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jun 1, 2019
Well, are you doing some bona fide work? What is the point of being a Vice-President at a nonexistent company? If I tried to use it to interview for another job, they would still ask me about this experience — especially if it allowed my profile to stand out in the first place?

Maybe just offer internships to students and give them fancy titles? I know legitimate student startups with a little bit of revenue, where everyone is younger than 20 years old.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
@Fox Hi, I learned to code over the last few months, I am not the best but I am getting there, I...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom