The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How To Raise Finance For Your Business?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Scott P

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Mar 5, 2019
Hi fastlaners,

So in referrence to my previous post on opening a healthy fast food store (Why is there not more healthy fast food chains?) ...

I have now done my market research, I've validated that the demand is there, I've put together a spreadsheet for revenues/projects, a menu, found a premises, and also made a spreadsheet for running costs, fixed costs and start up costs ...

My calculations tell me I will need £60,000 ($76,000) to get this started from idea to opening as well as enough working capital to keep the business ticking over during the first few months.

Through my savings as well as family loans I can pull together £30,000 (50% of what is needed).

And now my question to those of you more experienced, how do I find the rest of the money (£30,000) to start this business?

Through previous failed ventures my personal credit is absolutely f***ed so it seems like bank loans/overdrafts are not an option for me.

I'm looking to get this in motion ASAP so we can open in time for spring 2020 ...

So any advice is really appreciated!

Thanks everyone,
Scott

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.