The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to Deal with Negative People

Anything related to matters of the mind

rexxkai

Lazy Noob
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Apr 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC, Canada
hey whats up friends!!

just read a great article on how to deal with negative people

with all the negative people attacking and trying to break in our walls and getting us to stop our FASTLANE PLANS&GOALS, we need to armour ourselves in order to deal with these negative people

here's the link
How To Deal With Negative People - 10 Strategies

the main points i thought was useful was
1)Be enthusiastic and focus on your own energy

2)Just smile and remain completely detached

"Negative people. They're like human black holes which suddenly come out of nowhere and just suck the life out of you..."

hope you find it helpful!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

johnbeaty123

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 17, 2011
Youngstown, FL
This is a great read! I think this is personally useful b/c I've been working with someone that is a bit of a trouble, lol. It is difficult to try and make sense of their behavior sometimes, so it is important that you know how to deal with them so that they won't drag your energy level down or affect your own ability to perform well at work.

This was definitely useful. I hope you can apply these strategies to at least cope with such difficult people :shruggie:

valuegiver

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Aug 18, 2010
How to deal with negative people is an oxymoron. It's best not to deal with them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.