The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How To Create A 6-Figure Sales Funnel by Yourself Without Paying Someone Else $1000s With These Secrets!

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Hey Fastlaners!

Are you interested in learning how a direct response agency has built multiple high-converting funnels for clients, and how you can do it too, without paying us, or any other agency, THOUSANDS?

Inside this eBook we lay out our process step by step for you. This is the same process we use for our clients, so someone who buys and studies this eBook literarily has the FOUNDATION to do what we're doing for our clients!

We've aimed the eBook at entrepreneurs who are just starting out and who are interested to build a high-converting funnel without having to pay $1000s to an agency to build it for them.

The genesis of this eBook started with us having to turn down many entrepreneurs who came knocking on our doors because they couldn't afford our services.

That's when we thought that if these people cannot afford to have us build a funnel for them (we usually charge ~10K), maybe we can teach them the principles & knowledge we use when building funnels and let them build it themselves.

In short, here are the SIX BIGGEST THINGS YOU'LL LEARN INSIDE:

✅ How To Identify A Market Need - Identify Your Customers, Their Hidden Desires, Frustrations & Pain-Points

✅ How To Analyse Your Market To Discover Gaps That The Competition Isn't Addressing

✅ How To Create Killer Offers That Make You Stand Out & Entice Your Target Customers Away From Your Competitors

✅ How To Structure & Build A High-Converting Sales Funnel, Including Our BLUEPRINT For Sales & Landing Pages.

✅ The Principles Of Driving Highly Targetted Traffic To Your Funnel

✅ How To Maximise The Lifetime Value Of Your Customers & Leave No Money On The Table Using Automatic Email Marketing

So... it's pretty much the entire process of selling online.

And that's not all...

You also get:

✅
1x FREE 1-hour Sales Growth call with us (usually we charge $500/hour)

✅ Support via email/Skype to answer any of your more detailed questions and help you on your journey.

✅ 30-day 100% money-back guarantee :) - so no risks there!

✅And the eBook is also super affordable... at just $47!

And if you have any questions, just ask me here or by PM.

I also HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you read this thread (You WON'T Make BIG MONEY Until You Understand This... Even If You're Providing Value) along with purchasing the eBook. The stuff that IS NOT contained in the book, is contained in the free thread, which is continually being updated.

The details of the offer can be found below, or here: https://www.tandacopywriting.com/build-an-online-empire
(Also currently selling on Warrior Forum here - check for additional comments/reviews)

(Please note, clicking on the images below will take you to the PayPal page for purchasing the eBook)

Frequently Asked Questions
1. How fast can I make money by applying the information inside this eBook?
The system presented inside is not a get rich quick scheme. Making money online is difficult, and it requires dedication, committment and a multitude of other factors to get right. So merely buying this eBook and reading it does not guarantee that you will make money. This eBook is a system that we have used for many of our clients in building successful, high-converting funnels. Since there are a very vast number of factors that can influence your success, no earnings are guaranteed. However, most customers who have correctly applied the system have been able to see earnings within 1 or 2 months through their sales funnels. Many customers have also been able to significantly improve their existing funnels by applying what we reveal inside the eBook.

2. What other tools/software will I need to apply the principles inside the eBook?
There are a series of helpful tools that we recommend inside the eBook. These include landing page builders, email marketing software, and other tools that we have found to greatly contribute in making the process easier for ourselves and for our clients. Some of these tools do require you to pay a monthly fee, but we have tried to secure discounts for you from the providers wherever possible.

3. How do I get the eBook?
Once you pay through eJunkie, you will be re-directed to the download page (you should also receive a link to the page through email). You have 72-hours to download your eBook. In case anything goes wrong and you don't get properly re-directed or your download link has expired before you managed to secure your copy, please reach out to us directly at office[@]tandacopywriting.com and we'll get it sorted for you ASAP!

4. What if I don't find your content valuable?
No worries - in that case you have access to a 30-day money-back guarantee. All you have to do is email us at office[@]tandacopywriting.com and we'll give you your money back no questions asked.

5. Do you provide any additional support?
Yes, you have included as part of buying the eBook a FREE 30-minute sales growth session where we will analyse your business and advise you on what your next steps should be. In addition, should you have any questions about the contents of the eBook, you can always reach out to office[@]tandacopywriting.com and we will reply within 24 hours! :)

6. I have a different question?
In case you have a different question, please post it here and I will get back to you ASAP.
For Any Support Inquiries: Please send an email at office[@]tandacopywriting.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours!

DISCLAIMER: All the information presented here is strictly for informational purposes, and you accept that you will be using it at your own risk if you decide to implement it. Any income claims presented do not guarantee that you will make the same or anywhere near.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey there, thanks again for some pretty good content! Im currently at the stage where I need to build a sales funnel for my business, so I will try to use this as a template.

Best

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Is the $47 offer over?
We have actually released a new edition of the eBook last week. The content is now twice as long, and the information covered significantly expanded. For example, in step 4, you don't just learn about PPC advertising (social media & search engine), we have also added chapters about media buying, and forum marketing. This new edition, apart from being significantly expanded, also has templates to help you go through each step based on our own standard operating procedures. It includes webinar templates that we use, buyer persona templates and much much more (total of 10 different resources).

Apart from the price, we have not, however, managed to make any changes to our existing landing page. So the landing page is, effectively, still as it was for the initial version of the eBook and no longer adequately describes the current offer. We will be re-making the landing page over the next 2 weeks or so, and updating it to present day circumstances.

But, that is the reason for the price increase!

newzzy2

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Nov 24, 2019
Dragon, it's great ebook I should admit. Still reading, time to time. What I can say is that I found resource where saw a lot of almost similar quotes

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Dragon, it's great ebook I should admit. Still reading, time to time. What I can say is that I found resource where saw a lot of almost similar quotes
Hey @newzzy2 thanks for the compliments. Not sure what you're referring to though! Maybe you can be a bit clearer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.