The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to check an idea

Idea threads

Alferez

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Nov 27, 2018
Hello everyone from Spain

First time here, so little history about myself. 26 y.o guy, studied administration and finance, worked in many horrible jobs (you know, low salary, no future at all... ), so thats why I decided to try to change everything.

So, I'm working with an idea of a directory (good bless originality) about funerary services... Here in Spain is a lack of information and there's some news that corroborate this issue. The question is:

How do I test this concept in order to see if I have something or just shit in my head?

There's already a web like this... but that's it, only one. I think that apart from comparing business in the area it would be great to try to add more value offering people diferent services that a mortuary can't (for example a MJ idea of cleaning house after death)

I hope you all have a great day,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Keyword research. Google is the top search engine in spain so use keyword planner and type in different intent based search terms but with the location set to different major cities in spain.

See what pops up , thats your competition. Check LSI and longtail and see what else thry look for. Is it actually a lack of information about funerary services or is it a lack of xyz?

You see what i'm saying? Are people confused about burial costs or who will come do the service or both? Are they mostly searching for crematoriums?

When they put these terms inyo the search engine in different metro areas what pops up? Are the questions bring answerd?

Because maybe youll find out it would make more sense to just sell web design to existing funeral parlors right? Or the real problem is the supply of coffins , so those are very different businesses than a directory.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.