The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

msujoy

New Contributor
Jul 13, 2020
Vietnam
By 2023, there will be 300 million online shoppers in the US alone. That makes 91% of the total population of the country.

And, that’s why you need an online presence for your business.

But, how to build an online presence for your business?

There are so many online platforms and getting started on each one of them may seem intimidating.

In this article, I will share a precise checklist to help you build an online presence from nothing.

1. Make a Website

No matter how small your business is, you need a website.

A website is where people come to learn about you, your business, and your brand.

This is where you can share the values and vision of your business and tell your target audience how you aim to solve their problems.

2. Make an Email List

According to Oberlo, you can earn $42 for every $1 you spend on email marketing

Therefore, it is important to have an email list.

Email marketing is the best way to engage your prospects and encourage them to purchase your product/service.

3. Social Media

The next most crucial step is to join and stay active on social media.

Your potential clients are online on social media right now, and this is the time to grab their attention.

Now you must be wondering, how to build an online presence on social media?

You can follow the below steps to build a strong online presence on social media.

1. Choose the social media platforms that are important for your business. You can start with one or two of them. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram is a great place to start.
  2. Make sure that your business profile is complete, professional, and consistent with your business’s brand identity.
  3. Post consistently. Engage with your audience and build trustworthy relationships with them.
  4. Join social media groups on Facebook and LinkedIn. These groups are great places for marketing your product/services.
You can even hire a Social Media Manager on Fiverr as low as $35 to handle and manage all your social media accounts.

4. Start a Website Blog

A website blog helps you improve the search engine optimization (SEO) of your company by posting more keyword-rich content.

For researching the right keywords for your content, I recommend using SEMRush Keyword Magic Tool.

SEMrush helps you to analyze the top ranking keywords and makes your keyword research a walk in the park.

5. Influencer Marketing

These days, most people turn to YouTube, Instagram, and social media influencers for buying recommendations.

And, this is why influencer marketing is so important.

You can send your products to influencers in your niche and request them to share their feedback with their audience.

6. Be Consistent

To build an online presence, you must be consistent.

For this, you can use a content strategy.

A content strategy allows you to find the topics and create content that resonates with your audience.

When you have a content strategy in place, it becomes easier to post consistently.

7. Be Competitive

The goal of having an online presence is to make sure that you are reaching out to your target audience, and for this, you need to beat the competition.

A thorough competitor analysis will help you in learning how they are connecting with their prospects.

This will help you create content that offers more value to your target customers.

To Wrap Up…

In the digital era, it is very important to have an online presence.

The C0VlD-19 pandemic has proved businesses that have a strong online presence can continue to thrive even in the most unfavorable circumstances.

Hope this helps!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JohnD Realestate

New to Online retail
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Dec 23, 2017
Chappaqua
Good reading. Working on building up a Shopify biz right now.

In my experience the greatest marketing tool I have ever had in any biz is...having the best product.

Right now I’m working out how to get In touch with influencers. My market is women’s clothing...trying to get together my approach.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.