The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

how to assemble a trustworthy team?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Aishwarya

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jun 8, 2021
Dusseldorf
Hi everyone! I hope you all are doing good.
I have a question that is troubling my mind. Building a good team for the business is essential, at least that is what I have heard. Right now, I have an idea and plan for execution (which I am working on), but I do not have anyone locally helping me, where do I find such people? I understand how big entrepreneuers like Elon Musk motivate people to join his company, but how do I trust anyone I associate with? Especially in Finance matters, where I am weak and also will be dependent. Some people start their business with their friends or family, I do not have people around me interested in something like that.
In summary, how do you guys approach people and decide who to keep in your venture and who to not?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

khadush

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
May 29, 2021
India
Hi everyone! I hope you all are doing good.
I have a question that is troubling my mind. Building a good team for the business is essential, at least that is what I have heard. Right now, I have an idea and plan for execution (which I am working on), but I do not have anyone locally helping me, where do I find such people? I understand how big entrepreneuers like Elon Musk motivate people to join his company, but how do I trust anyone I associate with? Especially in Finance matters, where I am weak and also will be dependent. Some people start their business with their friends or family, I do not have people around me interested in something like that.
In summary, how do you guys approach people and decide who to keep in your venture and who to not?
I can understand your feeling but for sake of starting purpose, I think you should fire someone who you know personally! If you don't have anyone then you can ask for a recommendation from your friend or family members!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.