• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Atomic Habits by James Clear

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Atomic Habits, by James Clear (Review | Discuss)

How old were you?

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Eric, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Eric

Eric New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $34
    How old were you when you made your plan? And how old were you when you could call yourself "sucessful"?

2. JScott

JScott Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $43,927
    I made my first plan back in college. It wasn't a "fastlane" plan, but a plan to get me out of school and credit card debt. I followed it religiously, and accomplished it. Since then, I've made many plans...most have been accomplished, a few abandoned, and I now have another exciting one that I'm just getting ready to execute on...

As for when I first considered myself successful, it was after putting myself through college, graduating, and getting my first job making $31K per year. It was the first time I ever felt a great sense of accomplishment, and was able to finally see the cause/effect of my efforts. I've had many accomplishments since, and have always considered myself successful.

In fact, success to me is defined as "achieving my goals," so the making and achieving of my various plans goes hand-in-hand with my feeling of ongoing "success"...

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.