• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

How much to charge

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Anthony Gordon, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Anthony Gordon

Anthony Gordon New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $62
    Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on for a while not that many would notice Haha.

So I need some help. So i am 28 and my networth is only 1.2mil but I have had alot of experience and knowledge I feel I can share for people wanting to start out building wealth. I have built an educational investment page on insta to 14k. Which I ended up getting annoyed with because of all the fakers on there.

I decided instead of people trying to copy my posts I wanted to put together a course to do with. Mindset, money management, business, assets and liabilities. I've designed a few spread sheets to help them along the way and there are about 20 vids ranging from 8mins to 20mins each vid. Everything that I am trying to teach I have experienced and explain the mistakes I've made. My target Audience is between 16 yr old to 25 atleast because these are all things I wish I had been taught while growing up to do with wealth and steps to wealth.

The problem is I am starting to doubt myself because I feel why the F*ck would people listen to me. The second thing is what do I charge for this. I am an authentic and truthful person and i don't want to over charge but I want to make sure I am providing more value than I am charging. Plus I have a free ebook to give. A friend of mine said start around $200 and just see what response I receive from there.

If anyone had anymore suggestions that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Anthony

BlackMagician likes this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $403,589
    Admin Post
    At 28 with a $1.2M net worth is pretty impressive. Maybe not impressive in the world of "I'm rich here's how to do it guru" world, but still something that should command an audience.

Roli, Anthony Gordon and Bekit like this.
  3. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,635
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Roli and Anthony Gordon like this.
  4. Tanu1234

Tanu1234 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $226
    Yes, $200 is good at starting point.

I hv made one ecourse n charged $100 for it.

I was not hopeful that I will reveive student but surprisingly In two days, after running google ads I have one students n three sign up.

I am in process of revising the course n charging higher money.

Yes, you can charge $500, $1000 or even more.

First, test the water ( your niche) and move ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Duane

Duane Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,234
    If you've accumulated a net worth of 1.2 million, why are you having self doubts about your worth and if people will listen to you or not?

6. MHP368

MHP368 the man, the myth, the Pseudo-Apollodorus Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,401
    2 grand easy.

Dude , have you seen the pricepoints for business courses and stuff? Go look at your competition

2k for...im not sure what

6 Steps To 6 Figures Formula™

3 grand so you too can offer knick knacks from china with 4 week delivery times at an 800% narkup in a world where aliexpress is a household word and the wish app has...oodles of downloads

Drop Ship Lifestyle

I dont even know what this one costs(because the sales funnel involves a webinar signup) but i'm sure its not the kind of purchase one would make casually , they will train you to pick an ecom product!

Webcast | Make a Healthy Income Selling Products on Amazon

If you have even a vague crumb of value to offer then the going market rate is at least two thousand american dollars

7. Anthony Gordon

Rep Bank:
    $62
    Yeah that's what I am thinking just testing the waters. Thank you for the reply

8. Anthony Gordon

Rep Bank:
    $62
    Wow thanks Mj I really appreciate that. You may have seen my page because I've mentioned your book. @average_investor

9. Anthony Gordon

Rep Bank:
    $62
    Thanks for your reply man appreciate that. Something to think about

10. Anthony Gordon

Rep Bank:
    $62
    To be honest I don't really know Haha. When I threw money into my first brick and mortar business i had no doubts hahah. I think it's just wanting to make sure I am giving enough value

11. Anthony Gordon

Rep Bank:
    $62
    Hahahah thanks man

12. Roli

Roli Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $10,547
    Just a couple of quick questions before I answer;

What is the projected outcome for someone taking the course? As in After taking this course you will _______

Secondly how does the ebook tie in; do they get it before the course or as well as?

Also what's the content of the book and how does it differ from/compliment the course content?

13. Anthony Gordon

Rep Bank:
    $62
    Hey man, yeah sure.

So after taking the course ( keep in mind it is for people at the beginning)

You will understand the mindset needed to start generating wealth and how to allow yourself to step into that mindset. You will have the views on money, understand the values of money (my values). Some money saving tips that have helped me of the years, account structured tips. How to make yourself more valuable in the market place. You will have an understanding of assets and liabilities. The different asset classes. The different ways to invest in these classes. You will be able to have a start in figuring out your purpose in business or which business you would like to start. The 7 life stages that align with building a business and wealth. Working on your business compared to in your business and being stuck. Building liquidity in your business and life.

In general, learning the steps to wealth to get you started on your path to riches.

The ebook is basically an intro for the course. It covers a couple of the subjects but doesnt go into too much depth but covers about 8 of the topics but not too much info. Hoping it gets them interested.

Like I said man it's to help people learn lessons school wont teach and help people get on the path to building their wealth.

Looking forward to your response

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.