• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

RANT How much is too much for an office expenses?

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by astr0, May 13, 2019 at 5:42 PM.

What office items should we get for HR-competitive business?

Poll closed Friday at 5:42 PM.
  1. Start lean

66.7%
  2. Get good quality for cheap

33.3%
  3. Only the best

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. astr0

astr0 Grinding Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,544
    Couldn't stop me from spending another 2 hours decompiling the local furniture business along the way (more for fun and curiosity).
    Everyone is using imported Kronospan plates for tabletops. They seem to have one of the best quality/cost ratio.
    Everyone is using local M-Concept metal stands and other accessories for their high-end tables.
    M-Concept actually does everything by itself and has like 7 model lines for office furniture, business and premium class. But they work wholesale only. A lot of other companies just rebrand them and sell with 30-100%+ margins.

Found a distributor in my city who just whole buys and sells their stuff without rebranding.
    The same $220 table cost $100 there even with more options since rebranders are removing so-so options probably to make their catalogs shorter and more attractive from the design perspective.

Trying to trick myself into thinking that we would need more than 5 tables and probably some other furniture later on so the detective work was worth it.

Just as I thought my partners also have no clue about taking care of real plants. One of them actually killed a pretty expensive palm at home... They liked the idea of fake plants though.
    And poufs, every cool IT company has poufs here, +10 to the friendly atmosphere +3 to relax.
    But that's not a top priority.

Xeon likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.