The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How is your sex life during your pursuit of millions?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyQ

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 5, 2013
I couldn't agree more. I honestly feel sorry for people who try to convince themselves more than me that they're happy being shackled down by a woman and child. Seems horrendously depressing.

There are billions of people running around with different needs, values and wants. There are people who are happy being single, practicing serial monogamy, abstaining from sex, having multiple partners, being married, etc...

I wouldn't presume to know you better than you know yourself. If you say you are happier single, I believe you. I also don't think you should presume to know others better than they know themselves. Believe it or not, there are people out there who are happily married.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

skylizard

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 22, 2011
There are billions of people running around with different needs, values and wants. There are people who are happy being single, practicing serial monogamy, abstaining from sex, having multiple partners, being married, etc...

I wouldn't presume to know you better than you know yourself. If you say you are happier single, I believe you. I also don't think you should presume to know others better than they know themselves. Believe it or not, there are people out there who are happily married.

Agreed. Being in a relationship isn't always a bad thing. There's a lot of negative talk on this thread about relationships, especially towards women. It's disgusting some of the things guys have said about women in general. If you want a good relationship (even if it's just as a FB) then pick a good partner. It's that simple. And don't have sex unless you're willing to take the risk of getting an STD, a girl pregnant, etc. No bith control method is 100% effective.

There's nothing wrong with being single. Or with being married. As long as you're happy with your decision that is all that matters.

As far as the fastlane is concerned, if you are dedicated and commited to your dream, sex shouldn't interfere with that at all. It's your own poor choices that interfere with that. Surround yourself with good people who support you and encourage you achieve to your dreams.

And yes, I'm a girl :tiphat:

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
642%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
There's a lot of negative talk on this thread about relationships, especially towards women. It's disgusting some of the things guys have said about women in general.

Some people just tend to see women as sex objects, sadly.

But to even the balance abit, some guys are absolutely insane as well, and they're overly protective/just assholes to their partners. Some of my relationships have just been rather draining because I was young, stupid, and of course far too immature. If I met someone who can be mature about a serious relationship, I might actually gladly be with this person. The problem with relationships is they take a lot of time out of your day, in my experience at least. Especially when the man or woman is needy/needs to be constantly talked to or texted. Else if you don't do this they'll think you're cheating on them or suddenly hate them. Then again its all about finding the right person.

I think a good relationship could be very beneficial to the fastlane if you allow it to be. If you could find a partner that doesn't need to know what you're doing every 30 minutes, and this person can accept that you aren't going to talk to him or her all day long, then you just might have a great person to be by your side during your business ventures. Granted this person supports your choices and motivates you. (side topic now) Recently a lot of what I thought were my friends pretty much shat on my ideas and told me to just get a job, so I no longer associate with them. However, If I had a partner like that, I'd drop them like a rock aswell. In the end, people in the fastlane don't have time for bullshit. If the partner provides bullshit, they might get bullshitted by the person moving forward. If the partner provides motivation, love, alone time, and, x y z, then its great for a person in the fastlane.

So I'd gladly have a relationship with someone as long as I could do my own thing without being interfered with and encouraged along the way.

Tried to make this less biased and for both men and women. Hopefully I got my ideas across.

Last edited:

mrsilva

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 25, 2012
I might be wrong but you guys are on the extreme. Either you are having sex 10 times a day with 3 different girls or NO SEX ever again in my life until I have 1 million dollars! LOL

Is pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: SDE

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
It looks like this ran out of steam. If we could just leave the wise posts, it might be worth pinning under the "wisdom" section.

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
Ravens I think that post was brilliantly said. I personally can attest to that, if I was able to find a partner that was on the same mindset as I was, then why wouldn't I pursue it. But sadly, I am only 20 years old and still in college. 90% of the females I meet are either in school or a club, and therefore a lot harder to find a women that is mature enough to understand there is more than what society dictates.

I hate and I mean almost despise, texting. Yet, for some strange a$$ reason, women (and men honestly) need constant validation/conversation via text. I just can't handle it. I honestly believe that jealousy is a selfish act, and laugh when people say its out of care. There is no way that jealousy is due to the fact the partner cares, cause if they truly do they would understand and just not.

Anyways, I am ranting, clearly a bit personal. But your post was absolutely correct. So until I can find an appropriate and motivating partner I will whore myself out like I'm the last twinkie on earth. But in a smart way. I think the truth is men need sex. I can't imagine a guy who is satisfied without it, sorry I just can't. But having 10 partners is a bit overkill, but only having it once a week is still too much of a dry spell for me personally.

As for the female opinion, honestly, can you tell me that you don't sexualize men? Let's be honest. We all know women are just as sexual if not more so then men. The fact that some claim otherwise is either a fallacy or an exception to the rule. Just a fact.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
I thought this article was quite relevant for

1) How needs are discovered. (In this case, pregnant ladies are finding a demand for something...)

and

2) As a warning to all the young bucks here that think with their dick.

Positive pregnancy tests in high demand on Craiglist - Salon.com

I'm officially starting a business.
Imagine an office building filled with pregnant women, sitting at cubicles drinking water. Paid by performance, they have to supply me with as many of the positives as possible.

Edit: Oh crap, I probably shouldn't have posted that. Now everybody's going to take the idea.
Listen, if you read this, would you mind signing a Non-Disclosure Non-Compete agreement and send it back to me? Thanks!

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I'm officially starting a business.
Imagine an office building filled with pregnant women, sitting at cubicles drinking water. Paid by performance, they have to supply me with as many of the positives as possible.

Edit: Oh crap, I probably shouldn't have posted that. Now everybody's going to take the idea.
Listen, if you read this, would you mind signing a Non-Disclosure Non-Compete agreement and send it back to me? Thanks!

Imagine a machine that just makes positive pregnancy tests. Lol this is ridiculous.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Find a sucker

Get positive pregnancy test

????

Profit

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
It won't. Long distance relationships only work for so long. It's cute and romantic at first then it begins to get lonely. Sooner or later you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Well, it happened sooner than I feared. :nonod:

FastLearner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 3, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
Well, it happened sooner than I feared.

Sorry :( It would've happened either way, better sooner than later. With that being said, there will be other ones. Just go with the flow of life.
I hope you're not too distraught over it.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN

stefan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jul 29, 2013
Dallas, TX
I currently have Entrepreneur's syndrome and focus 99% of my time towards business :) I would love to have a nice relationship but I'll save that for the near future.

StartToday

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Sep 22, 2017
Between Goku's strong thighs
Ah... good ol' sex.

I had a bad experiece once... with a coworker... who pretended to be pregnant... with my baby. She even showed me positive pregnancy tests ffs!

Worst experience in my life! I couldn't eat, sleep, work, study - I could only cry at random times during the day. Thought I was gonna suffer a life changing event.

Always be careful with who you sleep with... and don't think you're protected because you wore a condom.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Holy old thread Batman...

Could we have picked a better thread to reactivate after 5 years?

This might have worked 5 years ago when first posted, but it's not a topic I care to entertain on this forum today.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads