The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

NOTABLE! How I Made $11032 In 2 Months With Less Than 1.30 Hour Of Daily Work

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 4, 2016
Nope!

It was just about time I exited that business.

I'm involved in other ventures which I'm more passionate about.

And training 7 martial arts full time whilst considering the possibility of fighting professionally.

There was no other option but moving on and closing that chapter of my life.
I assume your goal is to become a MMA fighter professionally?

Sorry to burst your bubble but UFC stands for U.Fight.Cheap..

There is ZERO money to be made in fighting for 98% of fighters. Unless your Connor McGregor (hint: your not).. you will get annihilated. You will get paid literally $3k to show/$3k to fight (if you are lucky and thats before taxes while paying for your corner) while destroying the one thing that will make you money (your brain and health).

To quit entrepreneurship to try being a professional MMA fighter AT YOUR AGE is probably the dumbest and most wreckless thing I have ever read on this forum. Kids are training earlier nowadays and many have an advantage over you. These kids are getting purple belts before the age of 18.

I would only consider fighting if you meet one of the following conditions
  • You have won a major title in martial art ADCC, NAGA, etc...
  • You fought in Lumpinee Stadium
  • You train with a top team like AKA, Tristar, wild card, or Renzo Gracie
  • You are fighting in the 125 lb division (weakest division in UFC)
  • You can hold your own with a D-1 level wrestler (probably not)
  • You fought in plenty of smoker fights, at least 10
  • You have an amateur record of at least 5 fights with finishes
If you want to try out MMA fighting as a personal goal, I say go for it but to think you will make a living in it is a fantasy for %99 especially starting fresh at your age.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
To quit entrepreneurship to try being a professional MMA fighter AT YOUR AGE is probably the dumbest and most wreckless thing I have ever read on this forum.
Where does he say he'll quit entrepreneurship? One of the perks of owning a fastlane business, is that you can spend your time as you want.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 4, 2016
Where does he say he'll quit entrepreneurship? One of the perks of owning a fastlane business, is that you can spend your time as you want.
The part where he said he wants to fight PROFESSIONALLY. Fighting professionally is a FULL TIME job and should be taken seriously at your own peril.

If you foolishly believe you can do this a few hours at a time per day, go to the night club and play video games, you will get MURKED in this sport and you WILL be someone's highlight reel. The competition has EXPONENTIALLY grown in the past 10 years and the level of skill will continue to trend upwards as it attracts more athletically gifted athletes.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
The part where he said he wants to fight PROFESSIONALLY. Fighting professionally is a FULL TIME job and should be taken seriously at your own peril.

If you foolishly believe you can do this a few hours at a time per day, go to the night club and play video games, you will get MURKED in this sport and you WILL be someone's highlight reel. The competition has EXPONENTIALLY grown in the past 10 years and the level of skill will continue to trend upwards as it attracts more athletically gifted athletes.
Still don't see the problem if you own a business that only needs one or two hours of your day to operate.

abidrozdar

New Contributor
Apr 26, 2019
Hunza Pakistan
Hey there Great Post!! but I have some concerns regarding the first two months of your fiverr career in which according to you you earned around 6k in the first month and another 7k in the second month and your profit was 11k or something- and you paid 7oo to your employee and some misc.

Like for making 6k per month you will have to make 200$ a month and than there is fiverr's 20% cut so you have to make 240$ per day to earn 6k income- now I am a level 2 seller and making 240$ a day for me is like working 40 hours or more than that- I am very confused on how you managed to earn that much a day with just one employee, I would love to know more :) maybe your gig was super smart thank you!

and yeah you are right people are making 6k per month and they are the top rated sellers who have a team of 5-6 members- thank you!

OP
OP
Damian Pros

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2016
OP
OP
Damian Pros

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2016
I assume your goal is to become a MMA fighter professionally?

Sorry to burst your bubble but UFC stands for U.Fight.Cheap..

There is ZERO money to be made in fighting for 98% of fighters. Unless your Connor McGregor (hint: your not).. you will get annihilated. You will get paid literally $3k to show/$3k to fight (if you are lucky and thats before taxes while paying for your corner) while destroying the one thing that will make you money (your brain and health).

To quit entrepreneurship to try being a professional MMA fighter AT YOUR AGE is probably the dumbest and most wreckless thing I have ever read on this forum. Kids are training earlier nowadays and many have an advantage over you. These kids are getting purple belts before the age of 18.

I would only consider fighting if you meet one of the following conditions
  • You have won a major title in martial art ADCC, NAGA, etc...
  • You fought in Lumpinee Stadium
  • You train with a top team like AKA, Tristar, wild card, or Renzo Gracie
  • You are fighting in the 125 lb division (weakest division in UFC)
  • You can hold your own with a D-1 level wrestler (probably not)
  • You fought in plenty of smoker fights, at least 10
  • You have an amateur record of at least 5 fights with finishes
If you want to try out MMA fighting as a personal goal, I say go for it but to think you will make a living in it is a fantasy for %99 especially starting fresh at your age.
I don't care about making money from fighting. Neither am I quitting entrepreneurship. But you're absolutely right that professional fighting is not something to brush away lightly. It takes absolute dedication and commitment.

You're also absolutely right that some have started earlier than me. But so what?

It's not like I'm starting now without knowing anything.

I started training martial arts at 17, I won a national kickboxing title, I've trained 7 different styles intensely, trained with USA special forces and sparred people such as the #1 K1 rated fighter in the UK.

Of course there is a giant leap between where I am and a UFC title. But I'm not at rock bottom not knowing how to throw a punch.

Also, I have an immense edge over every other fighter on the planet.

The resources of being a multi-millionaire. The entrepreneurial mindset. The marketing & sales skills.

That my friend is my unfair advantage.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Damian Pros

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2016
Hey there Great Post!! but I have some concerns regarding the first two months of your fiverr career in which according to you you earned around 6k in the first month and another 7k in the second month and your profit was 11k or something- and you paid 7oo to your employee and some misc.

Like for making 6k per month you will have to make 200$ a month and than there is fiverr's 20% cut so you have to make 240$ per day to earn 6k income- now I am a level 2 seller and making 240$ a day for me is like working 40 hours or more than that- I am very confused on how you managed to earn that much a day with just one employee, I would love to know more :) maybe your gig was super smart thank you!

and yeah you are right people are making 6k per month and they are the top rated sellers who have a team of 5-6 members- thank you!
What I made is AFTER Fiverr's cut.

It's not hard to make $240 a day on Fiverr. I eventually ended up making over $2000 a day. This is a very old thread.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 4, 2016
I don't care about making money from fighting. Neither am I quitting entrepreneurship. But you're absolutely right that professional fighting is not something to brush away lightly. It takes absolute dedication and commitment.

You're also absolutely right that some have started earlier than me. But so what?

It's not like I'm starting now without knowing anything.

I started training martial arts at 17, I won a national kickboxing title, I've trained 7 different styles intensely, trained with USA special forces and sparred people such as the #1 K1 rated fighter in the UK.

Of course there is a giant leap between where I am and a UFC title. But I'm not at rock bottom not knowing how to throw a punch.

Also, I have an immense edge over every other fighter on the planet.

The resources of being a multi-millionaire. The entrepreneurial mindset. The marketing & sales skills.

That my friend is my unfair advantage.
The biggest advantage is WHO you train with, what team are you training with?

What title did you win? What organization hosted the tournament? I've trained in Muay Thai and hung out with the local Muay Thai scene and there is NO WAY you can just walk in and beat 3 or 2 guys in one night with ZERO experience in that sport unless you are fighting 13 year olds, nevertheless winning a NATIONAL title and being approved by the sanctioning body who gave you the nod to fight at 17 years old against seasoned fighters.

Every kickboxing tournament I attended had at least one article on the tournament and who won. Can you provide at least ONE picture proving this story? If I won a kickboxing title, I would have HUNDREDS of photos of my in ring celebration, belt/trophy and all of the wins on that night.

Your story is getting ridiculous the more you talk about it...

FierceRacoon

Bronze Contributor
Jun 1, 2019
So, about the office thing, my idea is to take what Grant advised me, and blend it into my current model.

I would have an office in a prestigious location like NYC, Dubai or London, but the largest part of my workforce would work remotely from anywhere in the world.

The office in NYC (or else) could also work as a potential reward for worldwide workers. It would be an incentive for them to commit themselves to the company, to get the opportunity to relocate and work there, as it would be something only for the elite performers of the company worldwide.

I don't wanna brag about this, but I think it's a genius idea.

As someone living in NYC I can advise you that relocation won't work unless people can get a visa. And you can't just get a U.S. visa for people with random skills. For an H1B visa,
- the person has to have a university degree, usually, and has to be better than most Americans you can hire for the same price, at least in theory.
- the person cannot have other income except passive. So your job, whether full-time or part-time, has to sustain them living in NYC. So don't consider less than 80k.

Besides, an H-1B visa will cost you (the employer) real money, we are talking $10-20k.
There are other options such as an O-1 visa, but the requirements are much higher. E.g. the person has to be a top designer or website coder in Greece, to the point that national newspapers have written about him/her.

OP
OP
Damian Pros

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2016
The biggest advantage is WHO you train with, what team are you training with?

What title did you win? What organization hosted the tournament? I've trained in Muay Thai and hung out with the local Muay Thai scene and there is NO WAY you can just walk in and beat 3 or 2 guys in one night with ZERO experience in that sport unless you are fighting 13 year olds, nevertheless winning a NATIONAL title and being approved by the sanctioning body who gave you the nod to fight at 17 years old against seasoned fighters.

Every kickboxing tournament I attended had at least one article on the tournament and who won. Can you provide at least ONE picture proving this story? If I won a kickboxing title, I would have HUNDREDS of photos of my in ring celebration, belt/trophy and all of the wins on that night.

Your story is getting ridiculous the more you talk about it...
Wow, you need to chill a little. There is no need for this spiteful commentary. You can ask questions without being so resentful of what I did.

I won Greece's National Kickboxing Championship. It's organized by the Panhellenic Kickboxing Federation, which is a member of WAKO.

I have an authentic signed certificate declaring me champion and a gold medal for my win.

Here is your one picture.

And yes, I actually won 3 back to back fights in 1 day.

I didn't say I had zero experience. I had 3 months of training while simultaneously attending high school, and prepping for university entry exams. So I only trained for 1 hour a day 5 days a week during those 3 months. Prior to that 3 month period I had never done kickboxing or sparred, but I had about a year of hobbyish Hwal Moo Do training. I had good kicking skills because of that.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Attachments

Reactions: Roz

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 4, 2016
Wow, you need to chill a little. There is no need for this spiteful commentary. You can ask questions without being so resentful of what I did.

I won Greece's National Kickboxing Championship. It's organized by the Panhellenic Kickboxing Federation, which is a member of WAKO.

I have an authentic signed certificate declaring me champion and a gold medal for my win.

Here is your one picture.

And yes, I actually won 3 back to back fights in 1 day.

I didn't say I had zero experience. I had 3 months of training while simultaneously attending high school, and prepping for university entry exams. So I only trained for 1 hour a day 5 days a week during those 3 months. Prior to that 3 month period I had never done kickboxing or sparred, but I had about a year of hobbyish Hwal Moo Do training. I had good kicking skills because of that.
Good luck on your MMA journey.

reedracer

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
Don't see others as "competition" even if they are. It's the best to work on your craft to the point you do not have to compete with anyone because you are simply too good to ignore. That's not only about Fiverr.

Bottom line: focus on developing your skills, rather than winning your competition.
This is beautifully stated! I'm going to make a graphic of it for my wall.

bossadolfo22

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 23, 2013
OP
OP
Damian Pros

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2016
Thank you, man... You have great stuff there on your blog... I'm using it to build my fiveer business.
You're welcome. Hit me up on IG or Twitter if there's anything you need help with

go giver

New Contributor
May 18, 2018
Hello I am doing similar to what you have done.what tools does you use to make the system efficent?.
How to convince clients to choose you?.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom