The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How I Made $11032 In 2 Months With Less Than 1.30 Hour Of Daily Work

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
Nice post, thanks for sharing.

Here's my question:

How long did it take for you to get your very first Fiverr order? How was it like getting from absolute ZERO (no reviews and stuff) to where you were getting orders every single day?

Thanks, man.

Just a couple of days. I made sure to do a remarkable job from the very beginning so I could get as many reviews as possible and get the ball rolling.

The 1st order came. Then, there was another 2-3 days later. And another 1-2 days later. After that, I was getting 1-2 every day and it eventually took off.

What's important is to open as many gigs as possible to increase the overall page views and exposure you get.

If you just spend 30 minutes to start a gig and then wait for the money to flow without putting any more effort, you will be probably waiting for a long time.

That's a mistake most newbies make. Having the mentality "all I have to do is start a gig and then wait for the work to come because I deserve it".

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Once again, thanks for this. You have definitely opened my eyes to the power of leveraging ecommerce platforms. I have probably spent over $1,000 using Fiverr and it did not cross my mind once to leverage this into a business system. Well done.

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
Once again, thanks for this. You have definitely opened my eyes to the power of leveraging ecommerce platforms. I have probably spent over $1,000 using Fiverr and it did not cross my mind once to leverage this into a business system. Well done.

Thanks Greg. Sometimes, there are opportunities right under our nose.

ChrisJTurner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Mar 13, 2015
UK
3. It took me about 5 months to make money online. I invested lots of time, yet didn't count how much as I enjoyed the process.

Not trying to be facetious but your blog says something different.

If I'm honest, I am skeptical about most of your claims.

I don't doubt for a second that you worked hard to achieve that many orders, in fact I think you worked harder than you let on.
Your initial earnings look great and not many would grumble at that when they are starting out.
However, I don't think you are being completely honest with the hours you personally work at it, how many people work for you and what your real profit and overheads are.

Who's to say, you worked hard on it for a few months, just to get the credibility, so then you can sell your eBooks.
You might already be an well established Fivver, who has built your reputation over a few years.
Lets be real here, the money is in your ebooks, not your Fivver gigs.
Not saying there is anything wrong with selling eBooks but I feel you are masking the truth in order to sell books.
Just seems disingenuous.

Also, I dont believe your real name is Damian Pros.

I might be completely wrong though, who knows but I think this is just another snake oil pitch among millions of other snake oil pitches on the internet.

Hope you are enjoying the weather in LA

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
Hope you are enjoying the weather in LA

That was the funniest part of the whole conspiracy theory.

If you think I am lying, then simply don't read what I write, don't visit my blog and don't waste your time trying to figure out what I do. Easy as that.

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
That was the funniest part of the whole conspiracy theory.

If you think I am lying, then simply don't read what I write, don't visit my blog and don't waste your time trying to figure out what I do. Easy as that.

By the way, the only reason I wrote an eBook was because my readers asked for it. I wrote about Fiverr months before I published the eBook. And I even gave it for free to all my readers: http://dareandconquer.com/merry-christmas/

Come on man. Not every guy on the internet is a deceptive scam artist. Get over the conspiracy theories and start doing something worthwhile.

A

ANON29512

1. Yes. You don't play with the law.

2. Can't answer that. What does it matter anyway? It all depends on your lifestyle.

3. It took me about 5 months to make money online. I invested lots of time, yet didn't count how much as I enjoyed the process.

Most of it was invested towards my site as well as reading books, listening to podcasts etc. When I had the knowledge, the money came easily.

Thanks for the anwsers. Just asking cause I it was strange to see it sent through Paypal. Normally it's done by bank transfer.

Anyway, I read your blog and I really like your zest for personal development and growing in life. I actually envy your lifestyle a bit, that's the kind of lifestyle I want to achieve, however right now I still have to grind until I can achieve to hire help to outsource daily tasks, but it's definitely going to look good soon, in 2-3 months. My business also meet the Control and Entry from CENTS, but I don't mean to brag.

So now you've got a great physique, you're a great dancer, you contribute (through your blog), you constanly achieve your personal goals, you make a great income online with minimal time investment, you have a great social and relationship life, so you're quite settled, damn it!

I'd like to speak with you on skype, if you're up for it, I'll send you my skype ID in pm.

Adam

ChrisJTurner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Mar 13, 2015
UK
Get over the conspiracy theories and start doing something worthwhile.

You are 100% right!
It is a theory and is just my opinion based on what I have read.
Its foolish of me to expect a positive outcome from a non-constructive comment that I posted.

I still hold that opinion, though, I might be wrong - I have been wrong on many occasions before.
If this is the case, then I apologise.
But either way, I apologise for my post, I tend to be very reactive.
Sometimes the internet makes you forget that there is another human being behind the avatar.

Have a great day

Chris

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
Thanks for the anwsers. Just asking cause I it was strange to see it sent through Paypal. Normally it's done by bank transfer.

Anyway, I read your blog and I really like your zest for personal development and growing in life. I actually envy your lifestyle a bit, that's the kind of lifestyle I want to achieve, however right now I still have to grind until I can achieve to hire help to outsource daily tasks, but it's definitely going to look good soon, in 2-3 months. My business also meet the Control and Entry from CENTS, but I don't mean to brag.

So now you've got a great physique, you're a great dancer, you contribute (through your blog), you constanly achieve your personal goals, you make a great income online with minimal time investment, you have a great social and relationship life, so you're quite settled, damn it!

I'd like to speak with you on skype, if you're up for it, I'll send you my skype ID in pm.

Adam

Adam,

Thanks for the compliments, but I am not even close to where I want to be. There is much more ground to cover.

As for skype, I am afraid I don't have time for that. Yet, you could reach out to me on Twitter whenever you want as I am pretty active there.

And keep grinding. The grind is the beauty of life.

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
You are 100% right!
It is a theory and is just my opinion based on what I have read.
Its foolish of me to expect a positive outcome from a non-constructive comment that I posted.

I still hold that opinion, though, I might be wrong - I have been wrong on many occasions before.
If this is the case, then I apologise.
But either way, I apologise for my post, I tend to be very reactive.
Sometimes the internet makes you forget that there is another human being behind the avatar.

Have a great day

Chris

No worries buddy.

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
No worries buddy.
Kinda funny to see how much people get wrapped up in the analytics and the medium used instead of the broader message. For me reading this, taught me yet another way to seek opportunity. I thought @Damian Pros was generous for sharing his system. What he is actually selling on Fiverr doesn't really matter. Let's keep the money seedlings coming!

Mac

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 10, 2015
For a previous client on Upwork I noticed the client was also outsourcing other clients work to me. You should try moving onto LinkedIn to get some more clientele, if you haven't already and even Upwork.com.

I have a few questions as well. I'm not sure if you've answered them or not (I might have glossed over it).
How long did you wait before outsourcing the work? Was it immediately after you started on Fiverr? Or what sort of rating did you wait to receive before moving forward with outsourcing?

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016

Dateone

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Nov 15, 2015
Great thread, F*cking amazing! I noticed we have several things in common, both followers of Victor Pride, bodybuilding, style, aspiring entrepreneurs even though you are way ahead of me, learning, etc. Been working on Fiverr for three months now, started earning a decent income compared to economy standards in my country and the average salary here (I live in Macedonia by the way), but I'm not satisfied yet and I feel I'm still far from my goal, but I believe I'm on a good path. Been in Greece several times, planning to visit again this summer, hopefully we'll meet and discuss some business, lol j/k. Best of luck!

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
For a previous client on Upwork I noticed the client was also outsourcing other clients work to me. You should try moving onto LinkedIn to get some more clientele, if you haven't already and even Upwork.com.

I have a few questions as well. I'm not sure if you've answered them or not (I might have glossed over it).
How long did you wait before outsourcing the work? Was it immediately after you started on Fiverr? Or what sort of rating did you wait to receive before moving forward with outsourcing?

Many people hire freelancers on Fiverr and then re-sell the services on Upwork, because Upwork is generally a bit more pricey. Good tactic, if there is a solid profit margin and you have found a reliable Fiverr seller.

For Fiverr, it took me several months before I started to outsource. About 5.

I didn't wait until I had a certain rating.

After a certain timeframe freelancing on my own, I wanted to spend less time on it and increase my ROI. Outsourcing was the only solution that came into my mind. And probably the only one that existed.

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
Great thread, F*cking amazing! I noticed we have several things in common, both followers of Victor Pride, bodybuilding, style, aspiring entrepreneurs even though you are way ahead of me, learning, etc. Been working on Fiverr for three months now, started earning a decent income compared to economy standards in my country and the average salary here (I live in Macedonia by the way), but I'm not satisfied yet and I feel I'm still far from my goal, but I believe I'm on a good path. Been in Greece several times, planning to visit again this summer, hopefully we'll meet and discuss some business, lol j/k. Best of luck!

Hey, it's awesome to hear that you are kicking a$$ too!

Keep it up and let me know if there is any way I could help on Fiverr.

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016

bbaker9

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Feb 23, 2016
Great info! This will definitely help me. Struggling with honestly all of the points you made of things not to do. I give too many chances and so much leeway , my employees probably feel like they can do whatever they want, because Id rather let them have their way and be "happy" then tell them no. Its a conflict for me but your post has a reconvinced me that i need to take charge.

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
Great info! This will definitely help me. Struggling with honestly all of the points you made of things not to do. I give too many chances and so much leeway , my employees probably feel like they can do whatever they want, because Id rather let them have their way and be "happy" then tell them no. Its a conflict for me but your post has a reconvinced me that i need to take charge.

If someone does one mistake, then it's not your fault. But if someone does a second mistake, then it probably is your fault that you didn't fire him in the 1st place.

There are many factors that play an important role in hiring/firing and the best "rule" I have heard is to hire slow but fire fast. Most do the exact opposite. They hire too fast, but fire too slow when the employee has already created a big damage.

Generally, don't give too many chances and don't be in a rush to hire someone.

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016
Hey Damian Pros.

Do you have any tips to get your first order in Fiverr? There is a lot of competition.

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
Also, here is a tip on mindset.

Don't see others as "competition" even if they are. It's the best to work on your craft to the point you do not have to compete with anyone because you are simply too good to ignore. That's not only about Fiverr.

Bottom line: focus on developing your skills, rather than winning your competition.

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016
Also, here is a tip on mindset.

Don't see others as "competition" even if they are. It's the best to work on your craft to the point you do not have to compete with anyone because you are simply too good to ignore. That's not only about Fiverr.

Bottom line: focus on developing your skills, rather than winning your competition.

Made my first Fiverr ad today. Made a quick video (I am also able to practice my spoken English which is a bonus. I always wanted to work on that!)
Will update in this thread.

And yeah, after i posted here i went to your website and read a blog post. And thanks for the email, we can exchange stuff :)

Wisith

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Aug 29, 2015
Awesome hustle, bro. You are wise beyond your years.

I use Fiverr as well. The first time, the designer was German. Horrible communication skills, but for $5...I thought what was the worst that can happen. She screwed up my directions so bad. My 2nd guy was Indian. Did everything well, delivered super early. I came back to him for the 3rd time too.

After you built a solid reputation, did you start raising your prices? I assume you have a bit of repeating customers too?

I may not understand this since I'm based in the USA where wages are usually higher, but for a low paying job of $5-10...how much would you offer the person doing the actual job? I ask since it must be attractive since you get flooded with replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.