The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How I Made $11032 In 2 Months With Less Than 1.30 Hour Of Daily Work

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
We had some basic classes in school.

Other than that, I learned on my own. Writing, speaking with tourists, listening to English podcasts and watching movies with English subs (and then no subs) instead of the easy solution of using Greek subs.

I still need work.

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
How did you get to this level?

We had some basic classes in school.

Other than that, I learned on my own. Writing, speaking with tourists, listening to English podcasts and watching movies with English subs (and then no subs) instead of the easy solution of using Greek subs.

I still need work.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Trivium iz rC

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jan 23, 2014
Bravo levendi, ke ego eimai ellinikos <-- haha hoping my phonetics translate well. Glad to see a fellow greek on the forum! Zito Hellas

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
holy shitballs, nice write up! i thought victor pride himself wrote that text ;)

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016

Boozoon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Sep 4, 2015
Great job and most certainly this is a punch to the stomach to anyone, Greek or not, complaining about job opportunities.

Given the brutal taxes in Greece, what have you done to ensure the government doesn't hold 50+% of your earnings?

Started a company outside Greece or even gotten yourself a bank account in another country?

Got a Greek relative of mine who is searching around and tax professionals or lawyers seem to be clueless about it.

If you were to advise your best friend on how to avoid that joke of tax system, what would you say to him?

Keep kicking a$$ man ;)

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
Great job and most certainly this is a punch to the stomach to anyone, Greek or not, complaining about job opportunities.

Given the brutal taxes in Greece, what have you done to ensure the government doesn't hold 50+% of your earnings?

Started a company outside Greece or even gotten yourself a bank account in another country?

Got a Greek relative of mine who is searching around and tax professionals or lawyers seem to be clueless about it.

If you were to advise your best friend on how to avoid that joke of tax system, what would you say to him?

Keep kicking a$$ man ;)

Indeed, most lawyers and accountants in Greece are clueless. Ages behind (when it comes to online income).

As for my best friend, I would first tell him he can't avoid the tax system. After that, the action he could take, would depend on his situation. As this is nothing more than a hypothesis, I can't tell anything for sure and I am no tax advisor either.

A

ANON29512

Indeed, most lawyers and accountants in Greece are clueless. Ages behind (when it comes to online income).

As for my best friend, I would first tell him he can't avoid the tax system. After that, the action he could take, would depend on his situation. As this is nothing more than a hypothesis, I can't tell anything for sure and I am no tax advisor either.

Do you officially hire your employees, and such pay their taxes and social contribution and the like? Or just send a net wage with Paypal?

How much of your earnings do you get to keep, after expenses?

How much time did you invest until your sudden "overnight" success?

NickS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Aug 23, 2015
Amazing thread. I'm a long-term reader of Victor Pride's stuff as well. I'll follow your blog too.

Props.

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
I know how it works. How many order did you have per month?

If you know, then how come don't you know that the orders shown in the photos are the total completed orders?

Anyway, I don't count the monthly orders. I count only the bucks. The number of orders doesn't matter, as long as they keep coming and someone gets them done.

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
Amazing thread. I'm a long-term reader of Victor Pride's stuff as well. I'll follow your blog too.

Props.

Thank you Nick.

mosdef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 1, 2014
If you know, then how come don't you know that the orders shown in the photos are the total completed orders?

Anyway, I don't count the monthly orders. I count only the bucks. The number of orders doesn't matter, as long as they keep coming and someone gets them done.

I count is as even if they buy extras this often means extra job, either quicker job or more job. Still don't know how 1 employee can manage all that by himself. Does he only sleep and work?

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
I count is as even if they buy extras this often means extra job, either quicker job or more job. Still don't know how 1 employee can manage all that by himself. Does he only sleep and work?

No. He worked 6-10 hours depending on the volume of orders. You are free to believe otherwise though.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thread tagged as an AMA since it has kinda turned into one.

nomeus

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Mar 16, 2015
Are you planing on scaling it? If so, how big do you think it can get?
Or are you working on any other ideas?

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
Are you planing on scaling it? If so, how big do you think it can get?
Or are you working on any other ideas?

I believe it can be scaled. Why not?

Time will be the judge.

As for other plans, I have learned that it's good to be focusing on one major goal at a time because when you split your focus, bad things happen.

Of course I have other plans and ventures going - I would be a fool to put all my eggs in one basket (as Felix Dennis says) - but they are in what I call "stability mode". Meaning I do the bare minimum needed to maintain their current growth or grow them at a slow pace in the best case scenario.

DWX

Getting on with it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Nov 19, 2015
UK
Nice post, bro. Kudos on your hustle and grind mindset - you're making good ground.

Boozoon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Sep 4, 2015
Hey, would you mind answering my questions too? (in page 2)
Given the answer to my question, I feel that the whole taxes thing is really sensitive information for him. So perhaps don't expect much.

P.S. Not saying this in a bad way, just making an observation.

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
Given the answer to my question, I feel that the whole taxes thing is really sensitive information for him. So perhaps don't expect much.

P.S. Not saying this in a bad way, just making an observation.

Correct. It's also that I am not a tax attorney or an accountant. Whatever I say on legalese could be inaccurate and troublesome.

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
Do you officially hire your employees, and such pay their taxes and social contribution and the like? Or just send a net wage with Paypal?

How much of your earnings do you get to keep, after expenses?

How much time did you invest until your sudden "overnight" success?

1. Yes. You don't play with the law.

2. Can't answer that. What does it matter anyway? It all depends on your lifestyle.

3. It took me about 5 months to make money online. I invested lots of time, yet didn't count how much as I enjoyed the process.

Most of it was invested towards my site as well as reading books, listening to podcasts etc. When I had the knowledge, the money came easily.

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016

Damian Pros

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Feb 8, 2016
Wow, awesome post and a really inspiring story, thanks for sharing.
can't wait to see how it goes!
Keep going!

It was my pleasure to share it with you guys.

arukomp

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Oct 19, 2015
Vilnius, Lithuania
Nice post, thanks for sharing.

Here's my question:

How long did it take for you to get your very first Fiverr order? How was it like getting from absolute ZERO (no reviews and stuff) to where you were getting orders every single day?

Thanks, man.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.