- Jan 15, 2019
Absolutely quality advice from most of you.
The biggest takeaways I've received:
- just start. if you had 5 days to sell to 100 people, what would you do?
- sell your services to your ideal customer
- possibly offer something as cheap as a $5 first time session
- ask for feedback about my service
- walk the floor at the gym and be helpful/friendly
- set weekly quotas for how many people youre going to try to sell to each week
- ask for 3 refferals from everyone you know
Cheers to all of you. Not kidding.
Now I just need to prove I want it and execute.
I saw this thread pop up in my email.
I do marketing for a bunch of different supplement brands.
One of them in particular we have a 70k user email list.
I have been looking for coaches/trainers to work with who can produce good content especially written. Basically it would look like - you provide valuable information in the form of content, we drip articles into email blasts to 70k+, and include links to your training consultation / website / social media... on the back end, if there were brands/products you'd recommend to clients, we can provide a portal to both get paid on the recommendations as well as fulfill/ship them, and I can make you a custom collection on shopify with products you use/recommend to clients.
This would be a "free" way to get some clients and get rolling.
Provide value, leverage our platforms, get clients, monetize / provide further value through supplements
If you have any interest in something like this shoot me a DM I'd love to help. My goal is to bring people up with us as the thing we need most across all brands is better / more content and it's hard to get good content.
Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.