The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Imo selling fitness is easy. You just become a guru. Take pics next to lambos showing your muscles. Take pics with scantily dressed girls showing your muscles. Take pics of yourself showing how to do an exercise.

Tell people that fitness is the key to having a great life. It will help you not just be healthier and stronger, but also attract chicks, have endurance in bed and make money (because you won’t be lazy).

You can sell thousands of 18-26 YOs this way. $499 training course. The muscles are just the unique mechanism to sell a dream.

If I had OP’s physique, that’s what I’d do. You’re literarily training, and doing YouTube videos the whole day. You showcase your diet, how you drink San Pellegrino, not tap water like the plebs, and so on. You need to create the image of a gigachad, that all men desire to be like.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Hsolo23

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Dec 17, 2023
This is post is from a deleted user, MJ added the word (not) into the title because he asked questions, got answers, but kept on asking the same questions. He was an action faker who kept on about his instagram and building his muscles instead of getting sales.

Then when we didn't all agree with him, he deleted his account. Hopefully nobody else wastes time answering him.

This is post is from a deleted user, MJ added the word (not) into the title because he asked questions, got answers, but kept on asking the same questions. He was an action faker who kept on about his instagram and building his muscles instead of getting sales.

Then when we didn't all agree with him, he deleted his account. Hopefully nobody else wastes time answering hi

Jon822

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Nov 21, 2016
Meanwhile, today, @Spenny had a breakthrough:

I'm all for helping people, but there's a great line by Amy Hoy:

"Help the people in motion."

Gym instructors find clients down the gym, not on couches.

Anyone care to cheer on Spenny and give him some feedback and suggestions?
A version of this I really like was told by a comedian (I think it was Chris Rock?): if your car breaks down and you flag people for help, no one stops. But if you start pushing it, people stop and help. We like to help people who are helping themselves.

JoFern

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 10, 2023
This is one massive and informative thread. I know whose shoes I don't want to be in and know that when I start posting for feedback, I'll get what I need, not what I want the answer to be.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022
You'd think this is the type of thread I'd love and I'd be all over. Yet, all I feel is pity.

This proves that, regardless of how you look physically, if your mental is completely f*cked up, you'll still (more than likely) make 0 progress.

I hope OP eventually figures out how to face himself and get over the fear.

Cheers.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power