The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do I monitor the activities of employees/contractors?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

treeleef

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 27, 2021
I'll try to keep it short and simple:

The hosting company I use utilizes WHM for account management for hosting. Inside WHM, CPanel is installed in each website, and from there I install Wordpress. Within one domain that I own, I have several other subdomains within CPanel that I use for development before being migrated to a new account on the WHM platform. For employees and subcontractors, I'll give them the login info for ONLY the WordPress account that they're developing on for a specific subdomain.

Here's the problem: I want to monitor employees and subcontractors' activities within the WordPress platform. Changes, login times, total time spent within sessions, all that jazz. Is this possible? Is there something I can install within CPanel to monitor this? I'm open to any suggestions. I just want to be able to tell who is logging in and when from where and for how long, and what changes are being made, if possible.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Onakosa

"When I grow up I want to be ... "
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Oct 23, 2020
UK
There are loads of monitoring softwares that you could use - literally loads (e.g. Cerebral, Time Doctor, etc etc). Just Google!

treeleef

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 27, 2021
There are loads of monitoring softwares that you could use - literally loads (e.g. Cerebral, Time Doctor, etc etc). Just Google!
I'm trying to find some, but I'm having trouble finding any. Googling Cerebral brought up nothing, and Time Doctor isn't exactly what I'm looking for - I'm looking for something that I can access from CPanel to see who is accessing which subdomain and when for how long. With Time Doctor, whoever is accessing said subdomain has to install the chrome extension and interact with it manually. I'm looking for something more direct.

If you have any links to places or whatnot where I can find more info about other plugins or software for this that would be greatly appreciated.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.