The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do I go about starting my Fastlane Business?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Zain Miah

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Nov 4, 2022
I have an idea for a food franchise which meets the criteria for the C.E.N.T.S Framework and its going to cost at least £300k to start. I know this as a friend started a restaurant and it cost him about that.
I am 19 and there's two ways I can think of to start.
1) Start a different business altogether, make 300k then start (easier said than done ik)
2) Gather money from investors and then start
3) Start as a delivery only business to reduce startup costs dramatically (will still need a decent amount tho but not as much)
I cannot take loans as I am muslim and interest is forbidden. Anything else you guys can suggest or what to research.
Thanks people, I am looking forward to sharing the fastlane journey

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
I have an idea for a food franchise which meets the criteria for the C.E.N.T.S Framework and its going to cost at least £300k to start. I know this as a friend started a restaurant and it cost him about that.
I am 19 and there's two ways I can think of to start.
1) Start a different business altogether, make 300k then start (easier said than done ik)
2) Gather money from investors and then start
3) Start as a delivery only business to reduce startup costs dramatically (will still need a decent amount tho but not as much)
I cannot take loans as I am muslim and interest is forbidden. Anything else you guys can suggest or what to research.
Thanks people, I am looking forward to sharing the fastlane journey
"Anything else you guys can suggest or what to research."

Try crowdfunding or multi-person partnership.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.