The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do I enter a competitive Establsihed Market

Leech

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2022
Germany

Ive got a few Problems.

First of all. Im trying to sell Unbranded OEM Quality Car Parts to Mechanic shops, but i dont really know how to efficiently enter the Market

I get My parts for a really cheap Price which helps me to Compete with the Big Companies.

but

I dont really know how to effectivele jump into the Market. I dont want to undercut the Prices to hard compared to those of the the Big Guys because it makes My Brand look Cheap and the profit margin will be to low compared to my evaluated Sales Volume.

Right now i only want to sell in My Area because competing with the Delivery mechanisms of the Big Guys isnt possible for me right now.

I dont know how to price My Items and what Value i could bring to the Shops if i cant come and Deliver the goods 5 times throughout the whole day.

Ive got an advantage in my Area because our Warehouse is located right nex to me that means the Mechanics could even drive 10-15 min and exchange parts if they dont fit or theyve got the wrong Part.
Thats one of the Benefits.

But How do i effectively enter the Market without seeming cheap.

i dont want to be known for being the cheapest because my competitors could easily match my Price.
My Start up Strategy was to be cheaper then some competitors but provide more Value by being neighboured to the shops.

Do you have any Ideas?

Sorry if this post is a bit messy just give me some tips and critique.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022

Ive got a few Problems.

First of all. Im trying to sell Unbranded OEM Quality Car Parts to Mechanic shops, but i dont really know how to efficiently enter the Market

I get My parts for a really cheap Price which helps me to Compete with the Big Companies.

but

I dont really know how to effectivele jump into the Market. I dont want to undercut the Prices to hard compared to those of the the Big Guys because it makes My Brand look Cheap and the profit margin will be to low compared to my evaluated Sales Volume.

Right now i only want to sell in My Area because competing with the Delivery mechanisms of the Big Guys isnt possible for me right now.

I dont know how to price My Items and what Value i could bring to the Shops if i cant come and Deliver the goods 5 times throughout the whole day.

Ive got an advantage in my Area because our Warehouse is located right nex to me that means the Mechanics could even drive 10-15 min and exchange parts if they dont fit or theyve got the wrong Part.
Thats one of the Benefits.

But How do i effectively enter the Market without seeming cheap.

i dont want to be known for being the cheapest because my competitors could easily match my Price.
My Start up Strategy was to be cheaper then some competitors but provide more Value by being neighboured to the shops.

Do you have any Ideas?

Sorry if this post is a bit messy just give me some tips and critique.

"Do you have any Ideas?"

To win the competition game you need to offer your clients something that your competitors do not offer. Try some sort of referral or income sharing programs. They always work, especially in bad economy.

Spenny

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Ask the owners if there is a need. Talk to people, listen. Maybe its not car parts but maybe theres something else.

And heres being cheap - talk to them, find something they need, get it/make it for them, get the paycheck.

It doesn't need to have bunches of money to get started. Talk to them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.