The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How conman beats you - Part 2

Anything related to matters of the mind
Status
Not open for further replies.

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
In what way have I conned anyone? Everything I have said is true and the information that was presented was also true:

1. Yes, when we tried to sell shares in the company there was a mistake with the prospectus and we did not correct it until it was too late to do so. No criminal intent, just pure stupidity. If it was criminal, then I would be in jail by now. I'm not that smart. I wish I where, though. This was 2 years ago.

2. The startupproworld website is not intended to be a nice looking website. It is supposed to present the offer and be a lead generating site more than anything else. And, no one is forced to deal with me or my company. I don't deal with anyone who comes up to my door either. And I say this again: If the offer doesn't entice, then why would a nice webdesign entice a lead to buy (isn't that a little manipulative in itself:)?)?

3. The networth claim I have made on this forum is fully true (It's actually higher). After the prospectus incident I did sell shares (as mentioned in my Success Story) to a few, very quailified group of private investors in a non-public offer lead by a swedish woman called Susanne.

4. About the thommath website. It is not up and running because it basicly got bad reputation after the prospectus incident. I had to change the company name and domain name as a result in order to carry on. One mistake can cost a lot. Nothing criminal, any business with such a problem would have done it and still do. Nothing strange at all.

If you think I am full of BS, as mentioned in the now closed thread (part 1 of this thread), then that is nothing I can change. But calling me a con, even a serial con-man, when there is no con to talk about (because nothing I have said has been a lie. I have, for obvious reasons, excluded details. No one are obligated to give details to private individuals and why should they when this is the exhange they get dealt?) is, too me, strange (but this is not the first time you call me vile names. You seem to like discovering hidden agendas, like those conspiratory experts out there).

If I had been a con-man, do you really think I would be a free man today? Do you really think I am that smart? If yes, then you think more of me than I do. I am flattered. I am pretty sure many of you guys are smarter than me, I am sure of it. The thing I have is that I am very brash as you have pointed out already (many times) and I am sure that is what you are mostly angry at. Being brash is never popular. But you have to get used to it, because I am not the only business guy who have an agressive, but non-criminal (note the non-criminal part), business attitude. Other guys would have sued this website and the owner behind it many times over for libel by now. Personally, I am considering it. There are plenty of material to use. Your not the only guys in town who can play dirty.

I have given you many opportunities to play nice, but a few of you never took it. Many of you with no stamina followed suit. I have tried to respect you and give straight forward opinions. Although hard on you from time to time. Many of them drawn from my own mistakes and stupidity (one of them being the one with the prospectus). If there is someone to learn from, I would absolutly be one of those guys. There is a story about a guy who says "If I had the opportunity to chose which ricksha driver to go with, I would go with the guy who had crashed the most rickshas. Because he knows what he is talking about".

I am still sceptic about your own real time experience in business. Either you don't do business for a living or you do business with incredibly honest people. If the later part is true, then I can only congratulate you to your big luck. The rest of the world is not that straight forward and mistakes are very common. Even billionaires on the forbes list find themselfs in big trouble from time to time. Are they big time criminals? No, but mistakes are easy to find yourself in, especially in the finance industry where there are laws for everything. You can't find a more regulated area than the finance industry. So hold you horses my fellow accusers. Play that game first and then come back and tell me how many mistakes you have made.

And let's not forget, all of the posts I have written on this forum has been free of charge. All you guys needed to do was to say: "I believe it and I will try it out" or "no way, this is nothing for me". Nothing here is forced upon you. And nothing I sell is forced upon you. I wouldn't imagine working with or selling to those of you with a quest for the big scoop of the decade anyway:). You are truly a crazy bunch of people.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Fanocks--

In the first thread, it was mentioned that some members here had disturbing info about you (or your business ventures) that made them reluctant to trust you or work w/you.

So I'd like to clear the air, with your permission.

Fanocks-- would you be willing to have others post their concerns/things they've found about you, so that you can "clear the air"?

So you can address each of these concerns, and try to resolve them?

Or would you rather they keep quiet, for fear of being sued by you for slander?

Your choice. I honestly don't think this community is going to trust you unless these issues are resolved.

-Russ H.

• Banned

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
Fanocks--

In the first thread, it was mentioned that some members here had disturbing info about you (or your business ventures) that made them reluctant to trust you or work w/you.

So I'd like to clear the air, with your permission.

Fanocks-- would you be willing to have others post their concerns/things they've found about you, so that you can "clear the air"?

So you can address each of these concerns, and try to resolve them?

Or would you rather they keep quiet, for fear of being sued by you for slander?

Your choice. I honestly don't think this community is going to trust you unless these issues are resolved.

-Russ H.

Russ, from the very beginning I have been very forthright about not slandering people (meaning other members which frequently happens here) and especially not slandering me. I have no trouble suing people and getting my right that way if I have to. I belong to the more cruder types of businesspeople. There are diplomatic types and there are my type. My type don't have any interest in dealing with this kind of childish behaviour.

But, I am willing to answer relevant and serious questions. Basicly due to you guys having a very flawed view of me and my person. I am a very private guy. I am not the only entrepreneur with this view of business. Few have any respect for this and call you a criminal right of the bat just because you don't want to disclose everything you own, disclose your babies name or you wifes name and what have you.

I will answer those things that I deem relevant. If that is not good enough for you, then that is not my problem. I can't recall me calling you (note: every member on this forum) on your lack of details. Even if you are more detailed than me there are still billions of things I don't know about you or your business venture. But I don't dig further because I understand the privacy aspect of things. Some things you legally can't discuss about and some things you just don't want to talk about. That is called mutual respect and that is something you guys obviously don't understand the definition of.

As I said in my first post on this thread: I do business only with a select few and I only get close to few people, I don't see why I should charm anyone. I still don't understand why I should explain myself further if I should be honest (as mentioned: do business or do not do business with me. I don't care a bit. I already do a lot of business and earn enough money to be happy. I provide a service and if you think that service is not of value whatsoever, then so be it. What can I do about that anyhow?).

But I will give it a try, if you go on with more libel cases here I will consult my lawyer and go ahead and see if I am lucky (you know I am not foreign to taking a gamble). No more diplomacy after that. As you all, pretty much, know there is a reaction to every action. You just can't walk around calling people con-men, especially not with such questionable facts you have put forth here. Haven't you learnt anything from your years in business? I am suprised no one have taken you to court yet. Very surprised.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
fanocks2003 said:
Russ, from the very beginning I have been very forthright about not slandering people (meaning other members which frequently happens here) and especially not slandering me. I have no trouble suing people and getting my right that way if I have to. I belong to the more cruder types of businesspeople. There are diplomatic types and there are my type. My type don't have any interest in dealing with this kind of childish behaviour.

But, I am willing to answer relevant and serious questions. Basicly due to you guys having a very flawed view of me and my person. I am a very private guy. I am not the only entrepreneur with this view of business. Few have any respect for this and call you a criminal right of the bat just because you don't want to disclose everything you own, disclose your babies name or you wifes name and what have you.

I will answer those things that I deem relevant. If that is not good enough for you, then that is not my problem. I can't recall me calling you (note: every member on this forum) on your lack of details. Even if you are more detailed than me there are still billions of things I don't know about you or your business venture. But I don't dig further because I understand the privacy aspect of things. Some things you legally can't discuss about and some things you just don't want to talk about. That is called mutual respect and that is something you guys obviously don't understand the definition of.

As I said in my first post on this thread: I do business only with a select few and I only get close to few people, I don't see why I should charm anyone. I still don't understand why I should explain myself further if I should be honest (as mentioned: do business or do not do business with me. I don't care a bit. I already do a lot of business and earn enough money to be happy. I provide a service and if you think that service is not of value whatsoever, then so be it. What can I do about that anyhow?).

But I will give it a try, if you go on with more libel cases here I will consult my lawyer and go ahead and see if I am lucky (you know I am not foreign to taking a gamble). No more diplomacy after that. As you all, pretty much, know there is a reaction to every action. You just can't walk around calling people con-men, especially not with such questionable facts you have put forth here. Haven't you learnt anything from your years in business? I am suprised no one have taken you to court yet. Very surprised.

Fanocks: As you know, a simple comment made as a joke (i.e. "your mother wears army boots") could be taken as libelous or defamatory, and someone could bring suit for something like this.

Given your stated intent to sue if you consider a statement libel, it does not seem that "clearing the air" is feasible, at least in the manner I just proposed.

-Russ H.

• Banned

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
Fanocks: As you know, a simple comment made as a joke (i.e. "your mother wears army boots") could be taken as libelous or defamatory, and someone could bring suit for something like this.

Given your stated intent to sue if you consider a statement libel, it does not seem that "clearing the air" is feasible, at least in the manner I just proposed.

-Russ H.

I would consider answering things that I deemed relevant (not suing because someone wrote a question).

But the "con-man" comment will be something I will consider suing on. And I will sue PhxMJ because he is the guy who is ultimately responsible for the published content.

If PhxMJ removes all of the defamatory content about me being a con-man or me being anything criminal at all, then I will not consider suing. Then the case is settled and everyone can walk away happy and content.

But don't believe for a second that I will sit here and suck this thing up. No way. I haven't been convicted for being a con-man (or anything criminal for that matter) and hence shouldn't be called a con-man or a criminal of any kind. If you call the "con-man" accusation fair, then I call a lawsuit fair.

Let us be grown up and solve this before October 25th 2009.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
fanocks2003 said:
I would consider answering things that I deemed relevant (not suing because someone wrote a question).

But the "con-man" comment will be something I will consider suing on. And I will sue PhxMJ because he is the guy who is ultimately responsible for the published content.

If PhxMJ removes all of the defamatory content about me being a con-man or me being anything criminal at all, then I will not consider suing. Then the case is settled and everyone can walk away happy and content.

But don't believe for a second that I will sit here and suck this thing up. No way. I haven't been convicted for being a con-man (or anything criminal for that matter) and hence shouldn't be called a con-man or a criminal of any kind. If you call the "con-man" accusation fair, then I call a lawsuit fair.

Let us be grown up and solve this before October 25th 2009.

Thank you for your response.

-Russ H.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
My god where do I start ...

How about this picture?

mss.jpg
rt.

2. The startupproworld website is not intended to be a nice looking website.

Gee really, what gave it away? The spelling errors? The awesome pitch? The plea to send "$3,000", wiring instructions, and await a YES or NO? Oh I get it, its a lead generation site for gullible people.

Other guys would have sued this website and the owner behind it many times over for libel by now.

I will consult my lawyer and go ahead and see if I am lucky

I see that is a typical play from your playbook, based on all the information on the internet. But no worries, I will ensure your name is never mentioned again and the thread in question will be removed.

Have fun chasing that quick buck and have a nice life.

Seshiro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Oct 14, 2009
Yeah lets go ahead and take the message board this serious, lol. I am pretty sure questions can be answered. He was acused, Now we are not the court of law, and i am sure nobody here wants to get in such predicament and waist of time. Whats the only thing he can lose? Respect and Trust.

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
I will answer those things that I deem relevant.

Nuff said.

Now where is that ignore button?
Ahh there it ........

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Nuff said.

Now where is that ignore button?
Ahh there it ........

No need, I banned him. I also deleted the other thread in question since he *officially* requested it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!