• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

How can I outsource part of my business

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by AppleUnited, Mar 6, 2019.

1. AppleUnited

AppleUnited Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $232
    Sorry for the lack of updates and thanks for asking. Over the last few weeks, I hired 3 remote staff, only one (designer) managed to stay till now. The other 2 staff are unfortunately always missing from work, citing reasons like celebrating birthday for children, husband, etc. I am fine with taking time off for family matters but I would expect an advance notice rather than disappearing from work and explaining later. I probably will continue to look for new staff to work with me but it is a really tiring process to train them again.

Andy Black, Rabby and ruzara5 like this.
  2. ideasunlimited1

ideasunlimited1 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $359
    @AppleUnited let me know if you are still interested in outsourcing. I work in recruiting and training, so I can set aside some time to discuss looking for someone for you, or else to even just kind of flesh out what you should be looking for in potential help.

AppleUnited likes this.
  3. AppleUnited

AppleUnited Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $232
    Thank you very much! Will definitely seek your advice if I need more staff. :)

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.