The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How can I market my online course? (Impact millions to make millions)

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

J_Fastlane_12

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 10, 2020
I currently have a Chess course on Udemy and want to market it better to get scalability and magnitude. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can sell more courses?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
I currently have a Chess course on Udemy and want to market it better to get scalability and magnitude. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can sell more courses?
what all does your course offer and what's the demographic you're wanting to target?

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Facebook groups, Youtube, perhaps a chess forum?

How is your course any different from similar offers in the online chess education sector?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheKingOfMadrid

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Dec 14, 2020
With course selling in high volumes it's often about selling the personality as much as the product. Who are you? Why should people listen to you? What's your Unique Value Proposition?

The best course sellers I know spent time building an online influential brand before pushing courses.

A lot of courses will sell but if the buyers opens them and they find a mono-tone depressed instructor the repeat buying is going to be lower than a high energy - conquer it all type.

Also as suggested by the other guys, make sure you're ticking all the channels.

GLADIATOR11

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 15, 2020
HELLO BUDDY,
I GOT U COVERED! U SHOULD CHECK OUT TEACHABLE.COM U CAN CREATE AND SELL UR COURSES AT THEIR WEBSITE.
HOPE I HELPED YOU!
I currently have a Chess course on Udemy and want to market it better to get scalability and magnitude. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can sell more courses

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.