The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How a Girl can make you take action

Anything related to matters of the mind

Fredyisgold

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Sep 21, 2016
LA
Atm i can't afford a pack of gum. Why? Because i'm not taking action. I've been stuck in the learning loop and i didn't even realize it until ICK said to take action while you're learning. About 2 weeks ago i asked a girl to have coffee with me. I had about 4 days to make some ice cream. I started thinking how can i make some cheese by helping local businesses. Well i do know copy and i do know how to make a flyer. I made a flyer for a local Coffee Shop. They have good Coffee and an amazing place to hang out. I wrapped up the flyer and walked down to offer them it. I was walking with fear inside me. As i arrived there were two employees. I thought one of them was the Boss and i just straight up said i made you a flyer. As it turned out he was just an employee and he asked to view it. He liked it and took a picture of it and said he would show it to his boss. I should had told them i wanted to give a couple of copy's for free. I left my info and never got a call back.
I went on the date with money out of the piggy bank. I had a blast with her. Asking her on that date regardless of me being broke has made all the difference. Now my goal is to get 100 no's on the flyer offer. I know i will strike soon. I just want to help people. Are you broke like me? Lets take action together! What are your skills? We can help each other get over fear. Fear is honestly what has always paralyzed me. It still is. But, i'm kicking its a$$! I'm making calls. I don't care if i fail. What's holding you back? Maybe i can help! Are you afraid to go up to a beautiful women? Well so i'm i! Lets challenge ourselves. Lets face our fears together! Lets take F*ckING action today. Baby steps. Failure cannot overcome persistence.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
'Girls' are one of the most powerful driving forces there are. Our biological predisposition of liking them and needing them is a tremendous motivator.

My only advice: Go for girls that make you better. If you go for girls just to validate your ego (easy sex, etc.), then you'll stop improving beyond your ability to get girls in bed. That's why you have all these "pickup artists" who are complete failures in respect to their own lives.

Fredyisgold

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Sep 21, 2016
LA
'Girls' are one of the most powerful driving forces there are. Our biological predisposition of liking them and needing them is a tremendous motivator.

My only advice: Go for girls that make you better. If you go for girls just to validate your ego (easy sex, etc.), then you'll stop improving beyond your ability to get girls in bed. That's why you have all these "pickup artists" who are complete failures in respect to their own lives.

Thanks for the advice! Highly appreciated.

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
Yeah, girls can motivate. Look at what MJ's mom told him, "get a good paying job..."

That comment right there motivated him to break away from mediocrity.

Eminem's daughter motivated him to be a super star. ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

jb5150

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 18, 2016
If you're doing something to gain the affections of a woman and that's it then you don't value yourself.
Use the analogy MJ uses re the exclusivity of money when you chase it as being that cat in the tree. Same applies to women and having a scarcity mindset.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.