The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hiya new here. Interested in advice.

mitchyQ

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Jul 28, 2016
Hi, everyone. I'm quite new to this forum, I've been lurking for the last week and I thought it was time to stop beating around the bush and make an account.

As you can probably see from the title I am interested in obtaining some advice from people who have more experience in the business side of the world.

I do have a couple questions for the forum. But before I do I'd like to give you some background information on myself I am a 17-year-old male who lives in Southern Canada and has an interest in entrepreneurship. I'm currently employed as a Cook for a kitchen, and in my spare time, I do enjoy boxing as my physical activity. As for books I have been reading, Dale Carnegie "how to win friends and influence people", "Freakonomics", Smarter Faster Better by Charles Duhigg, and Financial Intelligence by Karen Berman and Joe Knight to name a few.

1. Can you recommend any good books for anything related to business?
2. Interested in starting a business can anyone link me to of give me advice on writing business plans and the basics of starting a business?
3. I have a lot of ideas and projects that I would like to start that I think could potentially be good for business, but I'm having a hard time actually converting those ideas to actual plans? So any advice for this would be a great help :)

Either way, I thank you for taking the time for reading my post and hopefully helping me I really do appreciate it.

Have a lovely day :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

IrishSpring600

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 24, 2013

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.