The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hiring a funnel builder

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Gents and ladies.

I'm looking to hire an experienced funnel builder, with emphasis in info products, for a new project I am working on.

The product is already finished. We need someone to walk us through a game plan including emails, webinars, booking calls, landing pages, etc. We have something up but it sucks a$$. Need someone that knows what they're doing.

If you or anyone you know are interested, please PM me.

I need someone with proven previous experience, so please have some references to vouch for your previous successes.

David

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DrScream

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Oct 4, 2019
I wonder what info product you could be selling right now... Haha good luck with the sales man! I don't have anything to offer as far as the funnel building goes as I've only ever read about them without implementing it. I have quite a few new ideas for myself just by this thread alone and wish you luck on your venture homie! Also subbed to you on YT!

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
I wonder what info product you could be selling right now... Haha good luck with the sales man! I don't have anything to offer as far as the funnel building goes as I've only ever read about them without implementing it. I have quite a few new ideas for myself just by this thread alone and wish you luck on your venture homie! Also subbed to you on YT!
Thanks bro!! Much love.

My business hasn't been halted thankfully. One of the few still left standing.

This product is aimed at people sitting at home during this time. They can't afford NOT to buy it.

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Hired someone. Thanks for all the helpful PM's I got.

Benedict

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Nov 16, 2019
Let me know about your experience/progress with it. Thinking about hiring someone, too.

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Let me know about your experience/progress with it. Thinking about hiring someone, too.
Will do man. Hired one guy off UpWork and another off YouTube. I will keep you posted over the coming weeks. What type of product are you going after? What do you need help on?

Benedict

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Nov 16, 2019
Will do man. Hired one guy off UpWork and another off YouTube. I will keep you posted over the coming weeks. What type of product are you going after? What do you need help on?

Thanks! Sounds good.

I am currently validating an online course for people wanting to change their current job situation and finding a job that matches their needs, skills and talents.

Currently validating it through direct FB ads to the salespage. I have a bad conversion rate with that approach, so if it doesn't change, I might want to create a funnel and validate it this way.

aeden

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Feb 28, 2020
Melbourne, FL
Gents and ladies.

I'm looking to hire an experienced funnel builder, with emphasis in info products, for a new project I am working on.

The product is already finished. We need someone to walk us through a game plan including emails, webinars, booking calls, landing pages, etc. We have something up but it sucks a$$. Need someone that knows what they're doing.

If you or anyone you know are interested, please PM me.

I need someone with proven previous experience, so please have some references to vouch for your previous successes.

David

I tried to convince a friend of mine who did a pretty good job of building email campaigns for me in the past to create a productized service for funnel building that helps businesses build solid funnels that take advantage of a variety of mediums. He ignored my advice. I'm pretty sure there is a ton of opportunity around this to build a solid business.

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Thanks! Sounds good.

I am currently validating an online course for people wanting to change their current job situation and finding a job that matches their needs, skills and talents.

Currently validating it through direct FB ads to the salespage. I have a bad conversion rate with that approach, so if it doesn't change, I might want to create a funnel and validate it this way.
Yes I'd say you need to create a funnel. There you can track drop off rates and stuff to see where you need to improve.

Have you gotten any pre sales?

I tried to convince a friend of mine who did a pretty good job of building email campaigns for me in the past to create a productized service for funnel building that helps businesses build solid funnels that take advantage of a variety of mediums. He ignored my advice. I'm pretty sure there is a ton of opportunity around this to build a solid business.
There is. It's in high demand right now. And you can charge business owners already making money out the a$$.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.