The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hindsight: What Nine Entrepreneurs Wish They'd Known

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
It's always easier to look back at a situation and realize what you could've or should've done differently. The same is true when running a business. One small mistake can set you back or possibly even compromise your company. When venturing out on

Full Story...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
  • Admin

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This is a great article so I pulled it out of the news section!

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
It *is* a great piece.

My favorite comment was from Michael Ilitch, owner of Little Casesars (10,000 employees). The man who had, arguably, achieved the greatest financial success of those interviewed.

His regrets: "I don't think I would have done anything differently. There were certainly some failures and many successes along the way, but I always enjoyed learning from all the ups and downs."

My kinda guy. :)

-Russ H.

traderjphx

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Aug 30, 2007
Phoenix, Az
I was impressed with him too, but not by the numbers. His picture shows a lot of energy and enthusiasm. I could not believe his age when I saw it in the bio. Usually people with a lot of drive appear younger than they really are. It seems to me they "get it"!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CRBFL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 9, 2007
Usually people with a lot of drive appear younger than they really are. It seems to me they "get it"!

I generally find this to be true as well. Once someone realize that there are more opportunities for success than there are for failure, the world stops beating them down mentally and emotionally.

Besides, "Every failure is just as sweet as any success. Life is learning to learn from living." -Me

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.