The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hiiiii!

Nick perry01

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 6, 2020
Bates City, Missouri
Hello, my name is nicholas. I recently just turned 20,yayyyyyyyyyy!

I got into entrepreneurship December of last year by watching some gary vee videos, as such, Im pretty new to this whole entrepenuership mindset of not having alot(if all, any debt) and just, living a life where u are ur own boss basically. I guess why I like the idea of the "entrepenueral spirit" if you will, is because, I like making things, and being...........successful(I've always thought myself as a leader, not a follower)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nick perry01

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 6, 2020
Bates City, Missouri
Hey welcome Nick.

What is your goal for the next while?

Hey Fox,
This year I am really focusing my energy on codeing(some of my project this year are mking a website, creating a basic search engine, make progress in video game design, and making a robot). As for the next few years after that, I'm gonna focus more on fishes and aquarium shop as I plan to make a local aquarium shop in five years or so, Im still going to do some coding project, but not as much as I will this year.

What about you?

hellorockythecat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Apr 1, 2020
West covina, Ca
Hello, my name is nicholas. I recently just turned 20,yayyyyyyyyyy!

I got into entrepreneurship December of last year by watching some gary vee videos, as such, Im pretty new to this whole entrepenuership mindset of not having alot(if all, any debt) and just, living a life where u are ur own boss basically. I guess why I like the idea of the "entrepenueral spirit" if you will, is because, I like making things, and being...........successful(I've always thought myself as a leader, not a follower)
Welcome! I'm new too!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...