The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi there... aspiring fastlaner!

unique

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 19, 2018
Hi there,

Just finished reading Unscripted and joined the Forum, was not planning on posting an intro but after reading a couple of them here I can see the value this comunity provides to everyone here.

For a long time I have known entrepreneurship is the right path, and while I have done some experiments over the years none have had the success I expected. From business projects where i have been involved in day-to-day operations, to passive and semi-passive investor in other businesses, and real estate rental investment. All while keeping a full time job where i have dragged my wife (and now our kids) to live overseas in three different continents over the last decade or so - a sacrifice we have done so we can redeploy the extra cash of having an expat salary to be able to achieve financial independence.

Rental properties, both commercial and residential, has been the most consistent revenue generating for us. The other businesses have not been successful. The income from the rental properties, as of a couple of months ago, is enough to cover our costs of living but certainly not to fund the generous lifestyle that I want to provide to my family.

I am nontheless happy to have reached this level of financial independence. I am able to leave my job in a few months and move back to our home city close to our families. This comes at a time where my parents are facing a difficult medical situation, while devastated because of this, I am also content myself and my kids (toddlers) will get to spend more time with their grandparents.

Looking forward to focusing in leveraging my time, the learnings from the books, and the insights on this forum to create a succesful business.

Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend, appreciate you breaking out and posting the intro.

This comes at a time where my parents are facing a difficult medical situation

Sorry to hear this. My well wishes for them...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...