The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi, my name is Kaman and I'm looking forward to learn, grow and contribute

kamanuci

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Nov 7, 2013
Tell us who you are, where you're from (don't lie), and what brought you here.

I'm a 33 year old product manager at a company that helps people purchase domains that are already registered by someone else. I'm a new father and now feel the added pressure of providing for a family. I'm in Los Angeles. I recently got a life coach and he mentioned the Millionaire Fastlane book so I bought it. In the back of the book was a link to this website to I decided to sign up. I've heard the qoute that "we are the average of the five people we spend the most time with" so I want to start spending time learning and growing from people in this group.

Then, tell us where you hope to be someday (ie, your goals/long range plan), and how you plan to get there. If you're still working out the details, don't be afraid to say that. All of us adjust our PLANs and make changes as we go.

Up until recently I've been a believer of the slowlane. I have my 401K setup, my IRA in place and I've been following all the advice of our financial planner. Recently, the company that I work for have been having financial issues and it was a wake up call. To be honest, when I started reading the introduction to this book I was hesitant, thinking this was another one of those "get rich quick" schemes. It seemed like alot of them I've read where they said, "why wait to be rich, be a millionaire now!". But after reading some of the post in this forum I realized this is something totally different.

I want to be able to provide abundantly for my family and be able to spend time with them. I've started to dabble in Affiliate marketing and was planning on launch a site but I was reading a success story of someone in the forum that started there and quickly go out which is making me rethink the whole thing. The goals I have are:

1. To be part of a mastermind group
2. To be a multi-millionaire
3. To have a fully paid for house on the beach
4. To be debt free
5. To have multiple streams of passive income
6. To grow everyday
7. To have a deep seeded belief that I can and I will accomplish these goals

I honestly don't know how I'm going to get there but I'm smart and I'm a hard worker and I'm persistent. I'm hoping with the right direction and guidance I will accomplish these goals and hopefully bring a bunch of people with me along the way.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Don't worry, as long as you keep reading and taking action you will eventually rule out what works and what does not work and be able to create a proper game plan that will take you to your destination :)

All the best.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...