The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi, it's Vincent

Vincent P.

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 3, 2017
Paris, France
Hi guys

I am Vincent, proud to be the eldest son of a family of five children.

Recently, I have been laid off for an unjustified reason, adding that to a break up. Yup, 2 worst events in 1.
During my work experience in marketing, I was not truly fulfilled by what I was doing day by day and my wage barely increased despite several promises from my boss until I heard the final words...

Despite going through all of that, I decided to invest in myself by hitting to the gym and started to read several books on financial education/freedom, self-help, and self-development.
I was looking for answers: what did I do wrong? why? how? when? where?
I hated to read books since I was a teenager, because maybe there were all fictional and boring books from high school I guess.

After reading the Millionaire Fastlane , I realize that I am on the Slowlane due to my background (family and education) and that I was heading straight to "wealth in a wheelchair"
Thank you MJ for this masterpiece, your book was a good double slap in my face.
I am about to go to buy "UnScripted " as well.

From now, I want to embrace entrepreneurship by providing value to others without trading my time for money and avoid 5-2 ratio and move to the Fastlane. Building these money trees that will allow me to do whatever I want wherever and whenever and continue to educate myself.

I will be delighted to share some of my outcomes with this community.

Cheers,
Vincent

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

salopinheiro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 23, 2017
Salvador
Hi!

I am on the start of the road too!
Searching people changing so i can inspirate myself. I feel more confidence seeing there some others fighter looking for growth! I have similars technical features than yours. Mostly family and educations part.

Good luck!!

Welcome

D

Deleted50627

Thank you MJ for this masterpiece, your book was a good double slap in my face.
I am about to go to buy "UnScripted " as well.

Hello Vincent, I'm new to this forum too. I haven't finished reading the Millionaire Fastlane book yet (~70% in). Since you're on the new path, like myself, I'd like to suggest to you look into EARL NIGHTINGALE as well. There are plenty of his speeches on youtube and spotify.
Earl died in 1989, so his speeches have even more age to them, but all of his shared wisdom is still applicable today. Funny thing is that as much as I've listened to Earl - his speeches do not or on very rare ocasions contradict with Fastlane book.

I was listening to various podcasts or music while on my way to work, now I replaced them with EARL NITHINGALE. I am educating and brainwashing myself at the same time.
There was also a chapter in Millionaire Fastlane book about how one should utilize the time when he's at gym, driving, running ect.

I have already recommended Millionaire Fastlane and Earl to my friends. Sadly only one of them decided to pick up the book and listen to Earl.
If I had to give an Oscar to my 2017 findings, the two candidates without a doubt are MJ DeMarco and Earl Nightingale.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...