The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi, its me Kevin

GoodGuyGG

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
May 1, 2013
Hello Side/Slow and Fastlaners,
today I want to tell you something about me.

I am Kevin, 20 years old and live currently in Germany. (In the area of Stuttgart.)
At the moment I did my A'levels and now I am in the "orientation" phase of my life.
Well I have three options now:

1.Get a apprenticeship / Job,I would try to get an apprenticeship in areas in which I want to end self-employed (Computer Business / Software Developement)
2.Go study (I would study computer science or marketing)
3.Start fastlane fulltime (find a need, solve the need, market the solution
/ app developement / affiliate marketing...)
4.Make a passive income to stay on my own feet and then concentrate 100% on fastlane.

I think in the end all choices can support my fastlane but I dont know how to go on further.
To be honest I would like to go on with the third choice but I currently live still in my parents home and if they see me jobless I can talk what I want about financial freedom and fastlane... They are still in the old system. So if I would take choice 3 I have to move out and get a part time job at the end which is also time consuming and could even make the distance bigger between my goal.

I know my story is not like crazy or stunning like other guys here. And I must say that I really respect the persons who have a much harder life than me and not making questions about the things I mentioned and still going fastlane.

So yea, how did I end here?
Since I am 15 I was interested in money making via the Internet. I did try out much things but most of them did really waste my time and I dont know why I even joined them. Maybe you heard about "paidmails,surveys for some cents..." I was like making 5$ for clicking like 1000 ads. I must admit, I was close minded at that time. Well then I started playing WoW and thought that I could make money by playing it and selling Accounts and Gold but it takes too long and the prices from the china farmers are to low. It didnt really make sense. Then I got scammed by the roulette system, I think you all know it. You bet 1$ on black and if it dont hits you bet 2$ on the same color and so on. And In the end if it hits on the second time you still made 1$+. Sadly roulette dont memorize the past and the probability that the color black or white hits stays below 50%.... so from roulette I came to Poker. With playing poker you can definetly making money because you are playing against players. Players make mistakes and you can profit from them. I was playing Poker for 2 years and in the end I can crush the micros.
But if you think about it, you can only make money by the weaker players that means you need fish to get money. But if you watch the trends in google you can clearly see that poker is dying. I dont want to be dependent on fish, I dont want to trade my time on the tables for money. Its like having a job but you can control the hourly hence it is conditioned by your skill. Also I was suffering while playing, when I dont win (variance or bad play) my day was ruined. So I thought about other ways of making money. I read the double dads book and was fascinated about the idea of passive income. But he dont really said "How" you can achieve it, in fact he just says that you have to employ people and dont be the employee s.th. like that. Now I was on the right track searching for other methods to make money. I found out about Affiliate Marketing and later then I finally bought your book. I have to say it was really eye opening. The way I think is completly changed and alone for that I can't speak enough thanks.

Well my problem is that there are different ways that I can follow but I am not confident enough to choose one.

Ah one problem that I currently have is that I want to write good english articles but my english sucks. I dont know who to ask and where to ask for help to get better in english writing. English is like the skill that I want to master the most.

Thats it for now, have a nice day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GoodGuyGG

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
May 1, 2013
Just wanted to say thanks! Thanks thanks thanks! I found a market niche through you book and now commiting all my efforts to solve the problem! Your book was an eye opener. I saw someone who said this book is not the bible. Well in financial terms and life balance it is more for me!
I saw a problem. I was frustrated because there was not enough people who can solve it. Everything very unprofessional in this area. So now I try to build my empire. It is fulfilling the CENTS criteria in your Fastlane book. I am so happy at the moment. THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...