The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi, I'm trying to master advertising for Ecommerce

xrayvision

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 5, 2020
Tampa, FL
Hi, I'm Lindsay. I am in the middle of "The Millionare Fastlane" and saw a reference to this forum and I knew I would find some like-minded people here. (Tampa, Fl- any meet ups?)

I'm currently in the Slowlane because I am still in school. However, I am studying medicine and I would not be able to achieve my career and life goals without school due to the nature of the path.
Even if I made a million dollars a year, I would still want to work and help others with my specific skill set. But, if I made my income outside of medicine I would be free to work pro-bono and maybe even perform services in undeserved nations. Over all, my goal is to not have my income tied to my job, so that money does not dictate my passions.
I have been working on an eCommerce brand on for about 3 years now, on and off, mostly when I have the time and as a way to decompress. I am still struggling with greatly with the advertising aspect, so if anyone would like to share their knowledge I welcome it :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Lindsay, welcome to the forum :)

Im also in Ecommerce and currently at a similar stage to you: trying to gain consistent sales through advertising. Im only focusing on Facebook and Instagram for the moment.

Feel free to PM me, if you like to exchange ideas and perhaps also experiences so far regarding online ads!

Boychamp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jun 13, 2019
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Hey Lindsay (& Champion as well actually), I freelance doing ads on Facebook & Instagram for e-com companies. I'd be happy to chat with you and help point you in the right direction or help answer any questions you guys have! Feel free to ask here in the thread or if you'd prefer, PM me! Hope I can help ya'll out.

ho4848

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jul 8, 2019
World Citizen
Hi everyone, I started my journey from Amazon FBA since last year. I realized it is not a safe business as Amazon can ban my account at any time. I started to switch my business by making my own website but I found it is very hard to get traffic through SEO or advertising.

It would be helpful if anyone would like to share some strategies on how to get more traffic.

Vcme44

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 6, 2020
Hello everyone! My name is David. I finished Millionaire Fast Lane and is now almost finished Unscripted . Just wanted to thank MJ DeMarco for such amazing value he provided. Both books are phenomenal! As it puts a new perspective on the outlook of ordinary life. I've been fascinated with the Ecommerce business model for quite some time. Did some research into Amazon FBA but it seems like that market is oversaturated. Please share your thoughts!

ho4848

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jul 8, 2019
World Citizen
Hello everyone! My name is David. I finished Millionaire Fast Lane and is now almost finished Unscripted . Just wanted to thank MJ DeMarco for such amazing value he provided. Both books are phenomenal! As it puts a new perspective on the outlook of ordinary life. I've been fascinated with the Ecommerce business model for quite some time. Did some research into Amazon FBA but it seems like that market is oversaturated. Please share your thoughts!

Hello David. It is getting harder to be profitable these days in FBA since the market is clouded. There are still many unsaturated niches but they are harder to find. It is still profitable if you can find something special and provide unique value.

FBA a good starting opportunity in Ecommerce in the past few years because the business model is easy to operate (Amazon save you the hassle to handle inventory). Only require you to find a good product and sell it.

CONTROL (C in CENTS as mention in TFM) is the one big reason that I would prefer building own website rather than FBA business. FBA is not really a Fastlane business as Amazon have the power to shut down your business at any time (which I heard many sad stories).

Can give FBA a try, but don't build the whole business on it.

Vcme44

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 6, 2020
Hello David. It is getting harder to be profitable these days in FBA since the market is clouded. There are still many unsaturated niches but they are harder to find. It is still profitable if you can find something special and provide unique value.

FBA a good starting opportunity in Ecommerce in the past few years because the business model is easy to operate (Amazon save you the hassle to handle inventory). Only require you to find a good product and sell it.

CONTROL (C in CENTS as mention in TFM) is the one big reason that I would prefer building own website rather than FBA business. FBA is not really a Fastlane business as Amazon have the power to shut down your business at any time (which I heard many sad stories).

Can give FBA a try, but don't build the whole business on it.
[/].
Thanks for the much needed information. I will give it a try when ready.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...